To Sunjata Wrenzaok
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Sunjata,

Well, we've made it back from the jungle relatively unscathed. I'll have to tell you about all we found (if Ronin doesn't beat me to it). There are...some things that have happened lately which make me realize that my time as Governor needs to come to an end sooner rather than later. I had hoped our people would be healed before I stepped down, but I'm not sure it's in Torchline's interest to have me at her helm anymore.

So if you're interested, the position is all yours. I won't be abandoning Torchline just yet, so all the official things can wait until you're home again. That is...if you accept?
DESK OF THE
GOVERNOR
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Remi —

I understand. I am still interested and I accept the offer, I just need to finish things up here in Halo and the Climb.

I’ll see you soon, and thank you.

— Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Sucker. I mean, congratulations!

We'll speak when you get back. For what it's worth, Vai offered herself and voluntold Zeph as potential council members if you're looking for names. I'm...not sure how long Ronin and I will be around, but of course, we're always on your side in an unofficial capacity.

-R
DESK OF THE
GOVERNOR
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.