Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
I have - admittedly - removed myself from the sickness drama for various reasons. But with the Hanged Man repaired an’ that taken off my mind, I find there’s a little more room to do, even if I don’t have to do anythin’ now. No responsibility with government shit now that Remi’s stepped down. No obligations ‘cept to myself an’ my people, an’ whether that’s Sunjata or not remains to be seen.

So what I’m gettin’ at is that this excursion from Torchline ain’t politically motivated. If I’m ever gonna go to Halo, it’s gonna be in the middle’a Longheat an though I’m wearin’ everything I’ve got when I get to Halo, it’s still freezing. I swear every predator in the surroundin’ miles can hear my teeth knockin’ against each other as I try to keep warm - stubborn and fuckin’ miserable.

The only redemption is that I heard the Climb is hotter ‘n Torchline. So I brought a bag with me for disrobin’ - which slowly gets filled as I go down into the earth, followin’ the same signs Sunjata must be followin. I enter the area about fifteen minutes after ‘im, quiet an’ big-eyed, tryin’ to take it all in. So much fuckin’ lava. Everywhere.

“Didn’t know Apopo had a kid sister,” I say in jest to no one in particular. Probably myself. It’s not like either of ‘em would likely find it funny.
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Raza - 10-14-2020, 12:56 AM