Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
Yes? That’s it? Gods, this man must be boring. I silently curse myself for not bringin the unicorn treats - she’d definitely earned them with her support on the beach, but I honestly hadn’t thought a unicorn would be with us. Guess that’s a lesson in being prepared, eh? Always assume a companion will be around.

Bastien is much more interesting, confirming the inkling that he’s fancy with an appropriately, uh, elegant? name. He toes the line between interesting an’ making a fuss well, an’ we all move forward. All is silent until big guy says something an’ at first I think he might be politely cursin’, but no - he’s talkin’ about actual rats. I quickly draw my dagger an’ crouch down, tryin’ to keep myself low in case some’a them try to crawl up my legs.

They don’t, but that doesn’t stop me from keepin’ my guard up. They can’t be the only thing we’ll disturb in these tunnels.
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Raza - 10-17-2020, 07:33 PM