Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// tonight my demons come out to play, all my anger goes away, i'm ready for it //
Gods, he’d really hoped that would work. When it was evident it didn’t, and the rats kept coming closer, he realizes the daggers wouldn’t be a good option in such close quarters here within the tunnels. So he slides them away, hissing a curse under his breath in Korofi as one of the rats bites down on his leg.

And then he shifts into his panther form, large paws stretching out to try and bat the rats away, a low vibration growl erupting from his throat. His maw parts, teeth aimed for another one that runs at him, hoping that he might leave enough carnage behind that they stop messing with him.

Sunjata shifts to his panther form and tries to bat a few rats away as well as trying to bite into one.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Sunjata - 10-17-2020, 11:59 PM