Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
raza
Through teamwork an’ some fancy board thing, Bastien an’ I manage to pluck the second lily from its perch above us (a strange place for a Lily to grow, but then I’ve heard Rae and Frey work in bizarre ways sometimes). Flashing the Ascended a quick smile, I put a friendly hand (and just that - like bros) on his shoulder in gratitude. “Thanks for the boost.”

But now that I have the flower, I ain’t sure what to do with it. It’s pretty, but seems rather delicate an’ do I really want to be responsible for keepin’ it safe? Nope. Nope nope nope. Silently admiring the softness of the petals and veins of gold and turquoise, I reluctantly offer it up to the big guy for safe keeping; my bag is full’a clothes an’ other things an’ he probably has more room.

So with that handed over I turn to whatever lies ahead - the springs, he says. I can’t hear what Sunjata hears, but I take precautions at his words all the same an make my dagger at the ready again.

-----------

Raza hands the lily over to Deimos and then readies her dagger again as they move forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Raza - 10-22-2020, 01:42 PM