(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"A debt?" Perhaps Ronin's mind is fuzzy, but he can't recall doing anything for Saiden that would merit such a debt to be on the other man's shoulders. Still, there's an itch in the back of his head that says that it might have something to do with Vanya, and he softens instantly at the thought of it. Luckily, before he can be sucked into those memories, he's taken by the story about the sailor's eye. Wincing in sympathy, he straightens up in front of the shrine and claps a hand to his friend's shoulder.

"Sorry to hear about it. I imagine it's a big adjustment. If you need a hand with anything, you know where I am. Or... well, where I am for now." He smiles sheepishly. "Remi is as good as new. I imagine you've heard, he's given up being Governor. We're taking to the road for a bit. Figured we ought to see more of the world and just... enjoy it. We, ah... had a bit of a shock, too."

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Ronin - 10-24-2020, 06:20 PM