(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Looking down at the ground at Ronin's question, Saiden nodded. Clearing his throat, the normally chipper cook became positively downcast. "Aye, a debt." It did indeed have to do with Vanya: the Dark Star had been there for her when Saiden couldn't be, and for that he owed the other man a life debt.

Still, it was tough to talk about and the cook was glad that the conversation shifted to a new topic, even if it was his missing eye. "Thanks. I'm doing alright though. And I found out Nate got his eye back from the Voice so maybe I'll see if she'd do the same for me."

However, he glanced sharply at Ronin when he said something about moving. "Yeah, I heard about his stepping down. Didn't know it was so ye two could go travelin'." Expression growing sad, the cook still mustered up a smile.

Still looking a little upset, the cook scratched under his chin. "Well, I'll miss ye, but I can't say I can fault ye for wantin' to travel." Arching an eyebrow at the Dark Star's cryptic comment about a surprise, the Hali snorted. "Another surprise, eh?" He nudged the hunter with his shoulder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Saiden - 10-24-2020, 06:31 PM