(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin raises his eyebrows to hear that Nate has managed to get his sight restored by the Voice, and athough his personal opinion about the goddess is undeniably negative (though let it never be said that he doesn't show gratitude where it's due), he can't help but hope that something can be done for his friend.

"I'll cross my fingers and my toes for you," he says with a smile, though it fades by degrees to see the sadness on Saiden's face. "Mm, it's been a long time since we were able to just... be together. We'll be regular visitors here, though - don't think you've gotten rid of us so easy."

The nudge to his shoulder and the question has Ronn's expression growing bashful, and the Star ducks his head in a nod. "Yeah, I... well. Don't ask me to explain how, because I couldn't tell you, but Remi and I have a son. Together."

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Ronin - 10-26-2020, 05:02 PM