(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Saiden smiled back at Ronin, reassured by both the Dark Star's expression and words. "Good. An' if I see anythin' interestin' out there, I'll let ye know. Maybe even bring ye back a souvenir or two."

Hand rising to the patch, the cook scratched next to it again, wincing once more as the skin pulled. "Maybe," he grumbled, smile sliding away. What with the Ark sailing next season, he doubted he'd have a chance to pray to anyone or anything. At least in a place or manner they'd listen.

"Fertile, huh?" He kept chuckling. "Or are ye just sowin' lots of fields with yer wild oats?" he teased. Still laughing, the Hali winked at Ronin, though it was hard to tell what with Saiden only having one eye and all. Reaching up to clasp the Dark Star's shoulder, the cook grinned. "I think what I meant to say is congratulations. I'm happy for ye both."

Dropping his hand, he glanced over his shoulder at the exit to the cave. "Since ye got a newborn at home I imagine yer anxious to get back to him. But maybe I can come meet the little tyke afore we both set off?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Saiden - 10-30-2020, 07:07 PM