(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
Grinning right back at Ronin, Saiden arched an eyebrow at the Dark Star. "I think the newborn ye've got at home says otherwise. Ye do know how babies are made, right? If not, I guess that would explain a lot." The cook chuckled, nodding at the other man's thanks and taking the nudge in good stride.

Glancing over the shrine as well, the Hali followed Ronin out of the cave and towards the distant Aumakua. Saiden had to shade his eye against the brightness of the sun (and perhaps against the literal brightness of the Dark Star, which was seeming more and more like a misnomer to the cook). "A heartbreaker already hm? I guess it's good that yer startin' 'im young."

He put his hand over his heart. "I am forewarned." Expression growing distant for a moment as he remembered his recent loss and how his heart still ached for Eloise, he shook his head a bit and plastered a smile on. It helped that he was more than a bit eager to meet the little baby.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Saiden - 11-01-2020, 04:18 PM