(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"It involved dream sex," Ronin fires back at Saiden with a waggle of his own eyebrows. He's aware that he may well have just made things seem even stranger, which... they were, truth be told. Either way, Mateo is here and happy and healthy, and that is all that matters to him. They drift lazily on the nimbus and he lets out a laugh, nudging his friend gently. "Oh, y'know. You just need to die and come back and the lady of the stars will give you one. I'm sure that's how it works from experience."

Soon enough they're landing before the house, though, and Ronin invites Saiden to take a seat on one of the chairs on the porch - it's where he and Remi spend a lot of their time when the house becomes too hot, after all. His expression grows a bit more grave to hear that Saiden has lost someone, and he reaches out to touch a hand to his shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that," he murmurs. "It takes a while, but... you make room for the grief, I think. I... I'll be back in a sec," Clearing his throat, the Star disappears into the house.

And when he returns it's with a sleeping baby in his arms; a babe with a head of wild, dark curls, his face buried against Ronin's chest. "Meet Mateo," he murmurs to Saiden, moving to sink down into the seat beside him.

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Ronin - 11-02-2020, 09:33 AM