(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

"Mm, I suppose we will. If his appetite is anything to go by, we won't be waiting long to find out." Because leaving Torchline to travel or not, there's no reason to think that he and Remi won't be back frequently to visit. Ronin has all but relaxed in his chair when he becomes aware that his question has struck something of a nerve, and he shoots an apologetic glance across to Saiden with a nod.

"That was insensitive wording on my part, sorry," he murmurs, casting his gaze out across the grasslands before them. "But you lost them," he says, finishing the Hali's sentence and ruffling a hand through his hair. "There's always hope, Saiden. I'm evidence of that, if nothing else." After Vanya, after dying, after marrying a man knowing it probably meant they would never have biological children of their own, there was Mateo.

RONIN
Darkness is a funny thing. It creeps up on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) - by Ronin - 11-06-2020, 09:52 AM