To the Queen
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Dear Queen Wessex Theskyra of the Hollowed Grounds,

I write on behalf of the Fae.

First, we received your note regarding our search for Ascended hair or blood. I understand your concern, and assure you that we seek voluntary donation of such materials. We do not condone unprovoked attacks on members of other races or nations, and I am currently investigating two assaults on the Ascended made by Fae. Should another such attack occur, I offer my assistance in discovering and punishing the culprit.

However, we also seek justice for the Ascended's previous attack on the Mathair. The Governor of Torchline and Warden of Halo have both agreed to the idea of placing the individual Ascended who attacked us on trial, with their fate to be negotiated among the lands' leaders. While we do wish to see our attackers held accountable for the murder and desecration brought to our home, I wish to avoid the cycle of violence and vengeance that we find ourselves leaning towards. Thus, I believe that such a trial, with a punishment reached as a compromise between the Ascended, the Fae, and neutral parties from other lands, represents our best hope of moving forward.

This trial would specifically target yourself, Amun Arlun, and Samuel Wordsworth, as our understanding is that the other Ascended involved in the attack on us have perished. While our peoples may never be friends, I have no interest in pursuing or attacking Ascended who were not involved in the assault on the Mathair.

I understand that this is a lot to discuss, and I am willing to meet in person to discuss it if you prefer. Such a meeting would need to take place in the Hollowed Grounds, as the Ascended remain barred from the Greatwood.

A letter sent on from the Sea of Branches will reach me.

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dear Juniper,

Thank you for your letter. It was an interesting read.

My answer is No.

If you want to talk about it further, you can show me the same courtesy you gave the other leaders: an in-person meeting.

Otherwise, I’ll remind you that we abide by Chief Delah Tairneanach’s decision of banishment from the Greatwood for the attack on the Mathair. That was a punishment and we will stand by that sentence.

Regards,
Wessex Theskyra
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

Dear Queen Wessex Theskyra,

Thank you for responding. When and where should we meet?

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dear Juniper,

Next Tuesday. 2 pm. Theskyra House. My housekeeper will have tea ready.

Regards,
Wessex Theskyra
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Change author:

Dear Queen Wessex Theskyra,

I will see you then.

Sincerely,

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark