bishops knife trick
luciana!
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer

If the rumors of the cure were to be true, then Seraphina decides she needs to help. If for nothing else but because one of the Order were affected, and while she could make the miniature hot springs, it still wasn’t as good as a cure given by the gods. So she’s put aside all differences, Levi draped along her shoulders, tucked in beneath the furs she’s worn to get through Halo, and had asked Luciana to go with her.

She tries to ignore the admission the Hammer had given when Sera had been surprised by the egg left for her, calling to her. She’d went back home, tried to pretend that none of it had happened, tried not to let her biases take over. She’d thrown herself into work, into expanding and fixing Finn’s office into a more comfortable space.

And now she was here, trudging through the cave toward Frey’s Breath, layers peeled off just as she had before. Eyes peeled for anything around her that might signify a lily with Luciana at her side. “The springs here are wonderful.” She says quietly, awkwardly, trying to make small talk to make the time go by.
stitch it together kid, i know you know better
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
When Seraphina had asked Luciana to go along to the hot springs in this new land the Hammer had agreed instantly. The two women had worked together before, though they weren't close. Still, she wouldn't turn down another member of the Order.

So they suited up for the cold of Halo. Then the craftswoman stripped down for the heat of the Climb. The Artificer hadn't said much to Luciana recently, for which she was grateful though it didn't show on her face. Instead she just trudged through the tunnels in silence, sweating and grumpy.

When the other woman did speak Luciana glanced at Seraphina. Then the Hammer's gaze trailed towards the hot springs beyond them. Although she kept her gaze peeled for a lily she didn't see anything just yet. "Is that so? You've been here before?" Humming, she walked towards the nearest pool, dipping her fingers in.

Nodding at the pleasant heat, she stood up and wiped her hand on her pants. "I wonder if we could make something like this in Stormbreak." She was always more comfortable talking about projects and mechanics, so she figured she'd give that a shot rather than silence for once.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Seraphina
the artificer

Doctor Hart and I came here.” She begins, turning her attention back toward the springs, the way the warmth seems to leech into herself. “We brought some water back so she might be able to test it.” She recalls channeling that glimmering spirit, the one that had winded its way around her legs and left behind a container to carry the liquid in, without it weighing hundreds of pounds. “That’s actually what I was coming back from when I… Stumbled across all of you in Halo.” Levi, the pale dragon, lifts a wing in agreement despite Sera’s attention being focused anywhere but the Hammer.

As for building one, well, that does spark a bit of a smile on her face. “I had planned on it, actually. Making an expansion in the medical clinic so we might be able to fit a smaller version of it there.” She sets her bag down, turning her attention back to the rocks along the sides, scanning for anything of interest.
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Luciana
Nodding along as Seraphina explained her previous trip, Luciana walked further into the cavern. There was still no sign of the lilies they'd come seeking so she moved on to the next pool. Crouching down again, she dipped her hand in to find it was just as pleasant and soothing as the first pool. "Did you find anything during your last visit?" She glanced over her shoulder at the Artificer.

Brow furrowing, the Hammer hummed again. "How are you planning to keep the water warm?" Pausing for just a moment, she found herself musing out loud. "I suppose if you added a cistern above the forges that'd be an efficient way to heat it." However, she wasn't really paying attention to the planning.

Instead, she was keeping her eyes peeled for the flowers that had brought them here. Frustration bubbled in her chest followed by resolve. She tapped into that power that she held within her, calling out to any power that might respond. Bring the flowers to me.

Luciana has channeled a spirit to bring her lilies.

Channeling: Allows an Accepted to channel a lesser deity during a time of crisis (1x a season)
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

The mists coalesce into the form of what appears to be a small face-less child. Within their hands they hold a single lily. Silently they float toward Luciana, holding out the flower, and then vanishing.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Seraphina
the artificer

Nothing but water. We didn’t know to look for lilies at the time.” She replies, tucking a rogue piece of dark hair behind her ear. The next question has a soft smile crossing her face, a slow nod. “Piping, likely, perhaps something to be added to the room to turn it on and off to not waste away resources.” Like a fireplace of sorts, set alight, the heat from the flames to warm the water.

Something to look into, for sure.

But she slows when Luciana quiets, her gaze still searching the rockery until a spirit arrives, a half grin shot back toward Luciana. “Well look at that.” She offers quietly, stepping closer and pulling out the small box she’d brought with them to carry the lily without harming it. With it, she pauses in case Luciana wishes to place it in the box, but if she gives the go ahead, Sera will pluck it from the mist child and place it in the box. “Thank you!” She chimes, shuffling a bit to grab her things again and heads toward the tunnels. “Ready?
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Change author:
Luciana
Nodding, first at Seraphina's explanation of her previous visit, and then at her plans to set up hot springs at the medical clinic, Luciana, tapped a finger against her thigh. "Smart. Let me know if you need help with the project." At the very least, she could help make the pipes to the Artificer's specifications.

As the mists formed in front of her the Hammer eyed them. When they finally appeared in the form of a child holding a single beautiful lily, though, she smiled at the spirit. "Thank you." She inclined her head towards the being before gesturing for the other woman to go ahead and put the lily in the box.

As the engineer did, the craftswoman nodded again. "Ready." With that they set off to find wherever it was they were supposed to put the flower now that they had it.

-FIN