Warden Aristomache
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Warden Morgan Aristomache,

We have not met and you do not know me, but I hope you will take my words as the well intentioned warning they are meant to be. It sounds foolish to explain, but I’ve been gifted a certain amount of precognition by the Voice.

Please use caution in seeking out this new cure, and in placing your lilies behind the waterfall. I’ve seen great bloodshed in that place, though it’s cause was not revealed to me.

I am not trying to sway you one way or the other, I would simply be unable to live with myself if I did not offer out what I knew to those it involved.

-Nathaniel Wrenzaok
Regards,
Nate
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Mr. Wrenzaok,

I hope you will not take offense when I tell you I am suspicious of the Voice's intentions. The lilies and their placing, after all, is the cure presumably that the Old Gods wish people to take; it would make sense for her to discourage it.

However, I am committed to maintaining a neutral position on the fight between Old and New Gods, and as such am willing to consider this may indeed be the truth. With that in mind, I would like you to give me as much detail as you possibly could of what you have seen in this vision of yours. What kind of bloodshed? Will the Lilies draw the attraction of a monster? Will there be some kind of war?

If we know what we could expect, we can prepare.

Thank you for informing me,
Morgan Aristomache
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

Warden Aristomache,

Believe me, I understand your reservations and hesitance to trust in me. I wish I could offer more to put your reservations at ease, but there is very little else I can offer you.

I’m afraid there isn’t much more detail I can give, my... vision, for lack of a better word, was not terribly informative. I saw what I assume to be the hidden arch, each niche filled with a lily, and the pool beneath the waterfall dyed red with blood. There’s no more clarity I have to offer, which I know doesn’t help my case.

If you would like clarification on anything else please let me know, and I will do what I can.
Regards,
Nate