Wessex and Sunjata
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

I received a rather cryptic note from Nate. He expressed a great deal of concern about my well-being in relation to the cure from the Climb and wanted to pass along a warning, but I have absolutely no idea what he was warning me about or what prompted his concern. Perhaps you know already, or can find out from him.

Unfortunately, I was informed me that if those who are still sick do not get cured, they will die. Therefore, I am not sure what other options we have at this point. If either of you can think of alternatives, I would be happy to help figure them out.
Yours Sincerely,
Loren
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Loren –

Nate told me. Visions can be cryptic and not make much sense. I think the best option is to continue forward with it with caution, as I’m sure he told you. In the meantime, though, I will try to figure out what other options we have.

Other than that, Deimos, Raza, Bastien and I found a couple of lilies on our adventuring. Deimos will place those. I do not know how close they are to finishing it, so I don’t know how long we have.

Sorry I can’t be much more help.

- Sunjata Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.