Wasn't Expecting That
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ronin
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets
"Remi, I am beginning to think that you want to see me make sweet love to Vanya, the amount you allude to it." Ronin shot his friend a sly smile. "Don't be coy - if you don't ask, you don't get." Snorting a laugh and shaking his head, Ronin relaxed into his seat and nodded, his thoughts drifting to the Spark Bird and what kind of an avian it might resemble. It would be quite a sight, Remi had that right for certain...

"Thank you," Ronin murmured, "for letting me stay here for a bit, and for helping out with this one, little as you might know about dragons." Ronin tickled Sugar's scaly underbelly, causing her to squirm in her sleep. "I guess we both know a bit more after today, huh?"

Grinning, the guildmaster settled into easy company with his friend and his new hatchling. He had been expecting one child - he'd not accounted for a second baby, however reptilian this one might be. Regardless, it looked like he wouldn't be short of help with either one. The thought warmed him more than he could say.

{END THREAD}