Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
It was the spear that frightened him. Anden wasn't expecting being hunted when he went out on his hike. Then again maybe she wasn't so much as hunting him as she was protecting herself.

He looked past the floating fae, and back at the forest behind her. "Before, I was here. Before I was stolen away from my life." Anden cursed The Voice under his breath. "I once lived in a forest like this one." The ascended stretched out his arms, taking in the forest for it all it was.

Anden returned his gaze to Alina. "How are you flying?" Was this a new type of Attuned Anden hadn't encountered yet? The world of Caido was full of many mysteries. Whoever they were Anden hoped that they were less dangerous than they looked. Despite all of Oliver's warnings he had yet to find himself a weapon, and he still wasn't really sure how to use the curse that The Voice imposed on his body.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Anden - 11-01-2020, 11:30 PM