Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
For once it seemed as though Anden wasn't the one confused by his circumstance. He wasn't entirely sure if that was sign that he was finally becoming one with the world of Caido, or if he was just inadequate at explaining his life.

Her kind? Anden paused. She was smaller than most people he had met since he arrived last season. Perhaps she was a race all of her own. His eyes focused on the fluttering wings on her back. Dani would love to see this, he made a mental note to share his encounter with her later. "Amazing." He whispered to himself.

She'd notice his spiked. Can't really be surprised though. The Voice's latest curse she'd place on him, because taking him away from his home wasn't enough. Anden brushed his back, patting the spikes down over his clothes. "To answer all of your questions. The Voice." Anden said flatly.

The voice in all of their self-proclaimed glory decided to visit Anden once, and only once to congratulate him on surviving. She granted him two additional curses, though she claimed they would help him in his journey. The first were the spikes that lined his spine, the second the sticky substance that he could secrete from his palms and feet. Curses. "I'm Anden, and The Voice stole me away from my world, to bring me to yours."
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Anden - 11-02-2020, 12:42 AM