Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Shrugging at the stranger's praise, Alina looked at her wings once more. She didn't have an adequate response to that, since to her flying just was a part of her, so she said nothing. Shaking her head, she faced him again.

As he spoke, her brow furrowed. Then she grimaced. "Ah. An Outlander, then? I haven't met any right after they arrived in this land." Her eyes ran over him, looking for some outward sign of his otherness.

"And from the sounds of it...are you an Ascended?" At that, she landed, though she remained on the balls of her feet, ready to leap out of the way or into the air at a moment's notice. "If so, you're the only Ascended I've met that doesn't like the Voice." She laughed, though there was no mirth in the sound.

Suddenly she smiled, though, and made sure her weapon wasn't pointing anywhere near him. "I'm not a fan of hers either. In fact, maybe you could help me with something? And I can help you in return?"
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Alina - 11-02-2020, 12:59 AM