Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As the stranger turned his back to Alina, she frowned. Her mouth was already opening to tell him that wasn't what she wanted as a favor when the spines rose. And then shot out, which she had not been expecting at all.

She leapt from the ground, spinning her spear like a staff to try and deflect them. Though she blocked a few, there were too many and she shrieked as they sliced into her fingers and her legs. Immediately flying backwards, she stared at them as they stung. It was far too painful for such simple injuries and she dropped her spear to begin yanking them out.

"For fuck's sake...I didn't mean I needed training in return from you. Something else." It practically came out in a hiss. Whining a bit and moved down her body, she made sure to get each and every needle.

"That was impressive though," she admitted. "Why didn't you do it sooner?" As she spoke, she drifted down to land on the forest floor.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Alina - 11-02-2020, 04:49 PM