Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
It was strange to give up some of his hair, especially not knowing what they would be used for. Anden released the strands, passing them off to Alina. For whatever reason he felt he could trust her not to use them to destroy his life. Or atleast not destroy it any further than it already was.

Make a stand against the Voice... Huh. Anden never really thought about it. "Do you think I could?" Anden asked. "Make a stand against her that is." He was her plaything afterall, she created him, down to the spikes on his back. Would that even be a wise decision?

"I don't know where I'm gonna go next... Or really what I'll do." Anden sighed. He was still working on finding his place in Caido. It was large and confusing, and since he could only venture out in the dark it limited his ability to explore it to its fullest. "What about you Alina? Where are you off to next?"
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Anden - 11-02-2020, 07:18 PM