Training do you ever really crash or even make a sound?
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
Crimes his people committed? Anden was half tempted to ask, but thought better of it. The less he knew in this case, perhaps the better. He can always plead ignorant if that time came. "Maybe one day things will be different, and I'll be able to see it for myself." He returned to his feet, and looked around the woodland. More beautiful than this? That was something he had to see.

"Better equipment." Anden noted. "Got it!" The outlander eyed the fae. "Thank you again for all of this." What may have appeared to just be a simple training session to the outside eye, was a real eye opener for Anden. He'd started to see his predicament as less of a curse. The Voice did her best to equip Anden for the world of Caido - it wasn't her fault he was too blind with rage to see that.

"If you ever come to the Grounds again, find me?" Anden asked. "I'll want to show you how much I've improved." He had to get stronger, if not for his own sake, than for Dani's.
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek

Messages In This Thread
RE: do you ever really crash or even make a sound? - by Anden - 11-03-2020, 12:42 AM