the endless call of your caress
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
You pump the blood so I can breathe, Don't let me go don't ever leave
This is it. All the waiting and the struggles and a wedding he can only barely remember, and it's all led here. Perhaps that's putting too fine a point on it, but gods, it feels like Nate's waited forever for this moment, this opportunity.

Everything about this feels clandestine, a simple house with a simple door and simple hall leading to a backroom that has anticipation growing in Nate, his hand squeezing tightly around Sunjata's. There's utterly no need to prolong this any further, but still Nate pauses just before the threshold, the knob held tightly in his free hand as he leaned into his husband. Heat radiates through the bond, heat and an animalistic hunger that Nate hasn't been able to sate in far too long.

Nate turns, releasing the attuned's hand so he can press his back against the door, so he can reach up to pull the other into a kiss. He needs some kind of comparison, doesn't he? It's shorter than he wants, the barest tease of tongue against Sunjata's lips before Nate shifts back, twisting the knob as he does. "Are you ready Sunny?"

Without waiting for an answer, Nate pushes the door open, stepping into the warm, dim room. And thats the first indication that something is working, because he knows it's warm. Arms stretch out, inviting Sunjata deeper into the room, into Nate's arms. He has a better kiss waiting, when the attuned comes to him.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i bank on the funeral
He’s been here before, long ago, before his first wedding but after he’d been engaged. Invited by Lily, who as far as Sunjata could remember was the one that owned this place now. As it was, however, he didn’t know that this was the particular place for it until they arrived, but memories do bring back that slight flush to his neck, to the anticipation growing within him, that similar hunger that dances along bonds and bones. He knows what the room is capable of, but with Nate? He doesn’t know just what the Ascended might feel from it aside from the obvious.

So really, he’s along for the ride, a gift better suited to Nate than Sunjata, but one that gifts him too, and so he follows behind, fingers interlocked, hand in hand. At least, until the door is before them, still closed off, Nate’s hand leaving his as the Ascended turns and focuses on the Attuned. And gods is there happiness and excitement that swirl within his steel, when he peers back at Nate, before their lips collide in a short and chaste kiss.

He’s not worried though, ever the embodiment of patience now that they’re here. It was happening, after all. And it’s that thought that has a low rumble leaving Sunjata’s throat as Nate goes to turn back to the door. “Of course I am.” He hums, unable to keep the smile from his face when Nate opens the door. And that’s when it hits him, that strong sense and scent of everything, a dimly lit room that Sunjata doesn’t mind because he can see everything he wants to see — like the way Nate seems to barge in, to turn to him, arms outstretched that Sunjata moves to once the door is shut and locked behind him.

It’s softer this time, something more… Romantic, he thinks, of the gesture, sliding into Nate’s space and his arms, the attuneds hand lifting to cup Nate’s jaw and side of his neck, thumb stroking along his husbands cheek. “What do you feel?” He asks, leaning in just enough to brush his nose by Nate’s, a taunting tease of a kiss so he might get an answer before they collide again.
'cause i learned all my lessons that way
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
”Of course you are.” Nate rumbles back, a wide smug smile on his face. One of them has the foresight to close and lock the door, but it isn’t the ascended, already tight in the grip of the heady smell swirling around him, the warmth of low red lights that sinks into his skin. That he can feel.

Sunjata accepts the invitation of his arms, coming close enough for Nate to hold, for him to feel the warmth of his husbands body. And when hands come up to hold his face, Nate nearly buckles. A tingle sinks into his skin, into his core, so unfamiliar now he shivers, works his jaw to try and get rid of the feeling of pins and needles. ”I... fuck.” Theres something utterly filled with wonder in Nate’s eyes, in the wide open flow of the bond between them.

”Wait, I... gimme a second.” Trembling hands lift to rest gently on Sunjata’s face, thumbs stroking over the lines of his cheeks, swiping down along the corners of his lips. ”Fuck.” Nate repeats, his jaw feathering as he swallows. Fuck. Surging forwards suddenly, Nate crashes them together in a giddy kiss, an eager tongue pressing into the attuned’s mouth.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
i bank on the funeral
He can feel the shiver that races down Nate’s spine, a curl of his lips offered in response. He can feel the clenching and unclenching of Nate’s jaw as the sensation races through him, in Sunjata it has a different effect, a hint of a flush to already warm skin, an edge of softness and smolder to his steel. “Take your time.” He rumbles, confidently, in absolutely no rush to get anywhere or do anything. He lets his hand drop to Nate’s side as the Ascended’s arms raise, as hands run along the edges of his cheeks and his jaw, at the corner of his lips.

There’s a gentle stroking to Nate’s side while the Ascended explores, watching up until the split second he surges forward, lips crashing into his, tongue tangling with his own. And he gives back, having waited for this moment for a very long time, pressing in and back against Nate in a series of tangled tongues and teeth, a low hum slipping from his throat.

I am so glad it works, Nate. He sends down the bond connecting them, a soft smile edged on his lips, hands at Nate’s side rising and falling again and again as he offers gentle lovers touches now that the Ascended can register them.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Shivers run up and down his body in the wakes of Sunjata’s fingers, more feeling, more heat stirring up. There’s always been a fire in Nate, waiting to be stoked, but this is the first time it’s sparked into an all consuming blaze in what feels like a lifetime. The groan that leaves him is rough, almost helpless, a state he can’t help but slip into when everything is so overwhelming.

They crash together, another rumble of groans leaving Nate, one hand pressing into Sunjata’s hair, tugging at his head like somehow he can hold the other man still, like he can drag every last bit of sensation from this moment before moving to the next. It’s better than I ever dared to hope.

The attuned is being slow, gentle, remarkably restrained, and while Nate enjoys it, gods does he enjoy it, that heat is growing faster than can be contained by mere gentle touches. His other hand finds its way under Sunjata’s shirt, wrapping around the bare skin of his hip and pulling him close. There’s a hardness between Nate’s legs that seems to blank his mind a little bit more, despite the firm grip he usually tried to keep himself tethered by.

It might be the room, but he wanted to believe it was Sunjata who filled him with such heat, such hunger. Nate pulls back then, some things better sounding rumbles out in his own voice, instead of the silent bond between them. ”I want to see you, sonskyn, who n the bed for me.”
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i bank on the funeral
It’s entirely different this time, not needing to try hard to get these reactions from Nate. He can be gentle and soft, let Nate burn just as much as he makes the attuned burn with soft and tender touches. A low sound of his own accompanies Nate’s, fingers tight in his hair that try and keep him still despite how much Sunjata would love nothing more than to offer tender, soft kisses everywhere.

But the room works, Sunjata can tell as he feels Nate pull him in, feels that bulge in his pants that Sunjata finds he craves. Something more primal and unrestrained trying to itch it’s way out of Sunjata’s skin. But he holds back, because Nate’s pulling away, his tongue swiping along his lower lip as the flush overtakes Sunjata’s skin. There’s a rumbled request from Nate, something Sunjata can’t deny as his lips quirk into a smirk and he focuses on scanning Nate’s face with that similarly smoldering steel that matches one of his husband’s eyes. “With or without clothes?” He asks with a wink, pulling away from Nate, deciding that he could do both.

Nate could feel it here, and it was phenomenal in and of itself. So he pulls his shirt over his head as he walks to the bed, tossing it on the floor in a heap, before slipping his belt out of their loops and letting it clatter to the floor as well. But that’s as far as he goes, some amount of amusement in his mind at having Nate also somewhat work for it. He doesn’t lay, either, on the bed. Instead, he sits at the edge, his steel gaze finding Nate again with an amused glimmer among the lust that simmers within.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There’s something about watching Sunjata watch him that has something growling and toothy rising up in Nate, something that has him pressing in closer, his hands and teeth a threat. He might be overwhelmed, might be more affected than he could have ever expected, but there’s still an art to this, a look that lifts his brows and tilts his head, just enough to answer the question silently.

An appreciative purr rumbles through him as Nate stands still, hands on his hips, and watches Sunjata with his intense, unblinking stare. As the belt clatters to the ground, he shifts, slipping forward slowly, but obviously, his foot nudging his husbands legs apart so Nate can continue his approach to the edge of the bed.

”Did you know,” The roughness of Nate’s voice is surprisingly genuine, considering his usual place above physical reactions, ”that you’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid my fuckin’ hands on?” And those hands come up, hands too rough to be intentionally teasing, but still just touching, like Nate can’t quite believe the warmth of skin, or the strange difference between ink and scar and skin.

With only a moments hesitation, an utter unwillingness to stop touching, Nate leans back and rips his shirt off, unbuttons both their pants in the same quick motion, though he can’t force himself to do more than that, leaning in press his tongue into Sunjata’s mouth again. Fingers dip at his waistband, some part of him still trying weakly to free them, but most of Nate is occupied in the pure sensation of his kiss, low sighing groans muffled by the attuned’s lips.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i bank on the funeral
Nate’s foot nudges his legs apart, and Sunjata gives in with ease, making room for wherever Nate chooses to settle — but he can’t help but to keep his gaze fully on his husband’s face, that smolder that only adds to the throatiness of Nate’s voice that sounds more hoarse than he can remember in an instance like this. It vibrates within him and he peers back at Nate with quite the smug smirk of arrogance and ego stroking. “I find that hard to believe.” He replies easily, leaning into the hands on him while Nate works to unbutton pants and take his shirt off.

There’s a slight hiss that leaves Sunjata with an almost attainable sense of relief from the unbuttoning, but as Nate leans in and their tongues lock again, really all Sunjata can think about his Nate. It pours through him, coats every sensation, and it has his hands rising to continue — ignoring for the moment the way the Ascended’s fingers dip into the waistband.

He reaches up with both hands to run along the outside of Nate’s thighs, slipping up to where the waistband sits, pulling them down in a relatively restrained sense despite wanting nothing more than to tear the clothes to shreds as he removes them. It’s not like they’ll need them anyway. But he pushes back against Nate slightly, deepening the kiss with low hums, hands ghosting over sensitive skin until his fingertips run down from the V of Nate’s fingers and ghost along the length of the Ascended’s cock. A smirk pressed into the kiss, waiting to see what kind of response that’ll set off within him.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"You think I'd lie to you about something like this, darling?" Despite everything, Nate manages to keep his voice steady, a terribly gentle hurt in his tone. "You think I'd do that when it comes to something this important?" He can stand to pause long enough for this, long enough to let his hands slow their frantic touching, momentary reverence suddenly obvious in the sweep of his fingers.

It doesn't last, it can't, not as his touch is reciprocated, as he grows rougher and more desperate again.

A barely swallowed whine leaves Nate, his eyes fluttering at the sensation of his husband's hands on him. The touch is barely there, but it manages to whip a blaze to life, to flip the switch of decorum and patience. Nate pulls away again, with a single-minded ferocity this time, the last little bit of teasing fabric between them ripped away, the last scrap of sense he has scrabbling to grab one of the bottles scattered around the room. It's dropped on the bed so Nate can wrap an arm around Sunjata, can force him to move back while his lips find every sensitive spot on the attuned's neck that he knows.

His other hand begins to drag its way down Sunjata's body though, dull nails leaving lines behind, the tryst not really needing the added thrill of claws. Not right now, at least. Finger's wrap around the attuned's hips, pulling them together, an easy roll of Nate's hips pressing against the other man. As he begins to settle into a rhythm, those same fingers shift again, lower, dqueezing a generous handful of Sunjata's ass.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i bank on the funeral
Maybe.” Sunjata begins, but is cut off by the feeling of Nate beneath his fingertips, like a fire being stoked that Sunjata both has and doesn’t have control over. It’s invigorating, like a lightning strike deep within him. Nate grows rougher, more desperate, and Sunjata can’t help but to be influenced so much by this that he, too, begins to burn.

But then Nate’s moving away, and a very unsatisfied hiss leaves Sunjata, only made slightly better by the remainder of clothes being pulled away. He leans back on his hands while Nate leaves just enough to drop a bottle onto the bed before an arm wraps around him, pulling him back. A bit of a barked laugh of surprise leaves him, but he does as asked — not like he has to, Nate is stronger than he is. But it is made more challenging by the lips at his neck, goosebumps that rise up and down his spine, horns curling around his head with the path Nate’s hand takes.

It’s a different sensation than he’s used to, having grown so used to Nate only getting some sort of semblance of feeling with the bite that this is an entirely different beast. And he gladly hands the reins over to Nate, his head shifting slightly to try and press a kiss to Nate’s jaw, to his cheek, wherever he can reach — the flush growing along his cheeks and neck, groans leaving him as Nate picks a rhythm, his hands roaming along the Attuned’s skin. And Sunjata can’t help but to let his hands roam too, grappling for whatever kind of hold he can get. One tangled in Nate’s hair, the other digging blunt nails into his side over a star tattoo.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Maybe. Maybe, he says, like Nate wouldn't bend over backwards for him in a breath. The thought, the indignation, it's gone in an instant, blown away as a far more important feeling comes to the forefront of his mind, as it overtakes him. They shift easily, the arm wrapped around Sunjata moving to grasp around his shoulders, fingers rising higher to wrap around the base of the spiralling horns, Nate's thumb rubbing at the place where they left Sunjata's head.

"Say something if it's too much." It's a wonder Nate even manages to get the breathless words out, but if there's one thing he's not going to fuck around with, it's this. This weird... first time, but not. His hand pulls away again, a loss that he hates every time it happens, but he has to, has to fumble with the bottle he'd brought over, has to coat fingers that by rights should still be on in Sunjata.

Nate can't pull away, not with arms around him, wound into his hair, not with kisses pressing against everything, warm tingling lingering between them. He can press closer though, can close up any distance between them. He can let his slick fingers move, tracing a line between Sunjata's legs, one pressing into him. All at once, that ascended stillness returns to Nate, every ounce of focus he can muster locked on his husband.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i bank on the funeral
A shudder begins at his shoulders and races down his spine, a sort of shaky sound leaving him as Nate’s fingers wrap around the horn, a brief moment of electricity that smolders within him. The request is met with a muffled hum from where his lips press against Nate, but echoes in the attuned bond between them. I will. A quiet promise, though Sunjata believes he won’t need to. He’s along for the ride, this for Nate as much as it is himself. But at the very least Sunjata doesn’t require a special room to feel like this.

He gives into Nate, shifting wherever needed, hands grappling and twisting wherever he can reach — the dark curls of Nate’s hair, the tattooed skin on his side, pausing and relinquishing a bit of a hold as Nate works at the bottle. He ignores it for the most part, favoring the taste of Nate, the feel of him, all of it. He’s so distracted that when Nate’s pressing forward and the Ascended’s hand is trailing along him, it’s met with a sharp inhale of sound as soon as one of Nate’s fingers slides into him. It ignites more of a hunger within him, a sharp, desperate and needy growl leaving him, body shifting just enough to grind against it — almost a taunt, a challenge.

He lets his smoldering steel meet Nate’s mismatched gaze, the briefest glint of a smirk playing at his lips. More. It’s rough, coursing through the attuned bond while his fingers tighten and tug at Nate’s hair, liquid steel scanning Nate’s face. He’s already started to burn, and now he wants it all.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Nate's chuckle echoes both in the scant space between them, and in the bond, a warm rumble. I know you will, darling. His fingers grasp more firmly at the horn, the reaction not going unnnoticed, though it does perhaps fall to the wayside a little as something requiring jsut a little bit more of Nate's attention comes up. The hand falls away to grasp the attuned's hip instead, squeezing hard enough to leave bruises, while ANte's hips move in time with his fingers, a prelude.

A desperate heat sparks in Nate's eyes, something that normally drives him to bite and take everything he can, something that right now just widens his grin, blue and steel eyes locking on his husbands face. He doesn't need to be told twice, doesn't need any more invitation to slip another finger into Sunjata, heavy lids closing as he leans in, pressing his lips against the attuned's jaw. He doesn't wait this time, just moves his fingers, thrusting a handful of times before adding another, perhaps too quickly, no matter how long it feels like this might be taking.

It definitely hasn't been quite long enough when his fingers slow completely, when he pulls his hand back to search for the lube again. Nate can't wait any longer, not after it's already been this long, not when he's so close. He slicks his cock in a well practiced motion, then shifts closer, lining himself up. Ready? Any answer comes too slowly, Nate already pressing into Sunjata, achingly slowly. A low whine leaves him, his eyes fluttering and his jaw working as Nate forces hismelf to keep going, to not sink into the utterly overwhelming feeling, as if it's a place he can stay.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i bank on the funeral
A huff of air slips from his nose as Nate’s hands leave the horns, focused elsewhere at the hand that suddenly grips his hip, digging in enough to leave bruises that have him flushing even more, a hum of approval slipping past his lips. But he’s watching Nate now with those same smoldering eyes, liquid fire within the steel that ignited and shudders as Nate grins, as the Ascended gives him exactly what he wanted. His hips shift again, body aching but his mind pinpoints to the feel of Nate’s fingers, head tilting back just a smidge with the press of kisses against his jaw, soft sounds coloring the air around them.

There’s nearly a desperate whine that leaves the Attuned when Nate slows, a sort of weak protest that has fingers loosening and tightening in his husband’s curls, clenching and unclenching as the moments seem to pass in what feels like ages. He thinks he’s ready when Nate questions it, lips parting to respond before Nate’s already moving. And this? This is more than what they’d done before, something he didn’t realize he craved so much as Nate drives further into him. “Mmh, fok.” He growls in Korofi, his back arching, his head tilting back, horns bouncing against the headboard of the bed as quite the satisfied moan leaves him.

His hand at Nate’s side departs from its place, nails sharp and dragging to Nate’s back, to his ass, the other hand tugging hard at raven hair — aching and aching, a bit of impatience meeting him as he grinds his hips again, trying to drive him deeper quicker.
SUNJATA