Wandering Halo as usual
For Wessex
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah raised an eyebrow. It was interesting to find a ruler who was so lax on titles. As an Alpha, Sah had absolutely identified as such, still did in fact. To hear the opposite was intriguing. "I've got to say, that's a way of thinking I'm unfamiliar with. Back home, rank was an identity for some. Myself included. It was more then just a job, it was a mentality of sorts that just became a part of my identity." He tried to articulate the complexity of the concept to her. "There were times where I was referred to my title as if it were my name even. I heard it used just as often as my actual name, more so even. It'd be like if you were referred to as 'Queen'."

Sah glanced up with wide eyes as a dragon appeared. "There are dragons in Caido too?" He asked, watching the creature with wonder. They were certainly a rare sight back home, and usually far larger then this one. Only one species in his world stayed so tiny. "What's on their leg?" Sah asked, still watching the little creature with open curiosity.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“Yeah, well… my people haven’t had a leader for three hundred years. Up until the last couple of years, life was vastly different.” Tilting her head up slightly to look at Sah, she tries to understand something like having it be an identity. Her understanding of pack life is… lacking to say the least. “But if you grow up with ranks and identities… that makes sense. I know we have some other Outlanders who came from that kind of society, but I think they had some trouble adjusting.”

When the attention turns to Loki, as it should, Wessex smiles, her affection for the little dragon evident. “Yes. Big and small. This is my companion, Loki. We’re bonded.” Tapping her head to indicate that it’s more than just an emotional connection, it’s a mental one, she then starts to untie the note. “There are bigger dragons though, and they’re incredibly dangerous. The ones in Halo have killed more than a few people recently.”

Reading the note, Wessex makes a face. “Sorry, looks like I’m being called back to the Grounds. That’s the Kraai,” she points to a building across the street. “Neron runs it. Tell him Wessex says hi and I’m sure you’ll get something on the house.”

The Wraith pockets the note and adjusts her clothing, while Loki crawls into the hood of her cloak. “Nice to meet you, Sah. Come to the Grounds any time.” And with that, she disappears, leaving just footprints where she once stood.

{Fin <3}
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that