Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Who knew I'd make her so blue
Delta was the first to speak, even when she wasn't entirely sure how welcomed she was. Taking a deep breath, she focused on what the task at hand was. "We... have a lot of ways we could go, yeah? I think... maybe we could stay closer to the shore? Give Sunjata enough room to swim, yeah, but that may be our best choice." It was an idea and Delta clearly turned towards Nerissa, watching for her reaction.

"It's an idea and I don't think it would be wise for us to go too far out, since deeper waters means harder creatures to deal with." She chose to make a point of mentioning this, hoping that it would show her reasoning behind the decision. As well, she wanted to make it clear that she was merely suggesting an idea. In NO WAY did she want to take full command or make Nerissa feel as though she was taking control. While she was a Princess, she also understood that she wasn't nearly as experienced as the rest.

Delta suggests staying close to the shore.
Delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Delta - 11-10-2020, 08:19 PM