Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
I'll tell you what it means to me
It's nothing but lobotomy
I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure, Governor. Theres something lilting and amused in Nerissa’s voice. Maybe something driven by the fact that she hadn’t met the last, or the one before him. Whoever the mammals choose to rule themselves matter not, so long as Jack (or someone in his position) is around, and her business continues. I am Nerissa, and this, She gestures to the long slab of angry shark, hovering ever present behind her, is my Olavi. Delta is genuinely surprising, though the indication Nerissa gives of this is a slight tilt of her head, a moments pause before she greets the girl with a simple Princess.

It seems like she’s not going to get anymore volunteers, but there are at least two more bodies than she expected, so Nerissa decides she will have to settle for that. A wan smile is thrown towards Delta, her suggestions but the smuggler kingpin finds herself nodding, agreeing. Along the coast will be best. She agrees silently, propelling herself along to lead the way. Better to have a guide to follow.

Nerissa begins to swim along the coast.
Nothing but an angry sea
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Nerissa - 11-11-2020, 02:38 AM