Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Who knew I'd make her so blue
The sounds that echo and sing through the waters are loud and clear. It brings a small smile to Delta's face and she finds herself quiet for a moment, enjoying the silence. Then an idea came to her mind, a not very great one.

Looking ahead at Nerissa, Delta found herself frowning before turning her attention to the cliffs ahead of them. I... I think Sunjata should shift- I've seen him shift so he was like us... there have been Ghost Whales here so it probably isn't wise to go too far away from the shore. While Nerissa can't exactly look at her, Delta still turns her attention towards the leader of the expedition, waiting to see if her idea would be accepted.

Delta realizes Ghost Whales have been here and therefore suggests that Sunjata (and Olavi) shift into smaller forms because she worries about the dangers of going too far from shore.
Delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Delta - 11-12-2020, 08:24 PM