Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
I'll tell you what it means to me
It's nothing but lobotomy
There is no offense taken at all, in fact the worry has a single bark of laughter leaving Nerissa, her hand rising to cover her mouth as she composed herself. Worry not about us, Governor. You’re our guest, after all. There is an automatic bite of warning in the words, not that she thought either of the mer present were the type to do anything unbecoming.

With introductions made and greeting exchanged, they’re off, familiar ocean slipping away around them, replaced by cooler waters, by tall cliffs and a discordant melody. It sent a shiver up Nerissa’s spine, in the worst way, and she found herself wanting to leave, to move on from this place as quickly as possible.

The princess voices a good idea, and Nerissa is not one to discount those, no matter what she may think of the source. You're right. We should stay as close to the shore as we can manage. No one wants to be caught out by one of those beasts. Nerissa pauses long enough for Olavi to catch up, reaching up to grasp his face gently. Lavi dearest, if you don’t mind? With her gaze still focused on her love, Nerissa reaches out mentally in the direction of the orca. I have a manta crystal should you require it, Governor.

Nerissa agrees with deltas idea and tries to get them moving again as quickly as possible
Nothing but an angry sea
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Nerissa - 11-13-2020, 06:58 AM