Plot Advancing PQ All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Who knew I'd make her so blue
Eyes widen and a gasp leaves her lips. Before she can move an inch towards Sunjata, she is attacked. It is sharp, painful, and jolting. Maybe she's lucky she didn't scream or maybe it was bad. I'm- I'm bleeding- Fear, terror, regret.... so many emotions as her eyes wandered down to her waist to see blood floating away into the water around her. A hand moves to try and block it, but already it's too late. Delta is aware of how sharks and other creatures hunt-

And she's terrified.

Quickly, she swims to try and hide behind Sunjata, her body trembling. I don't want to die- what do I do? She looked around them as fast as she could, ready to try and swipe if the monster came any closer to her.

Delta swims up to hide behind Sunjata!

She also tries to place a hand to cover her wound and she is prepared to swipe at the monster if needed this time.

As well... I am using her seasonal feat!

Torchline: Torchline has taught you to survive her weather and her terrain. Once per PQ/PQ+/KQ/Drop, you can 'shrug off' half the damage from ONE non-lethal attack. (In order to use this ability, you must put a clear note in the bottom of your post immediately following the attack you want to 'shrug off').
Delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the Sinners & Saints move in the same direction - by Delta - 11-19-2020, 09:19 PM