Personal Quest It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh, how wrong we were to think That immortality meant never dying
Perhaps it’s only because of the previous excitement, but the next stretch of work is quiet, focused. Nate let’s himself fall into a kind of automatic routine, focused on the simple action of wiggling an old tile out, applying a fresh bit of sealant, and nailing the new tile in. The more he works, the faster his hands get, ascended speed aiding him so long as his distraction less work can persist.

With any luck, he can do this final push now, and be free to assist with anything else Amun might need after. Inside couldn’t be quite as run down as the outside had been, but that didn’t mean it was pretty either.

Nate continues to work on the roof, moving faster now.
NATE
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Things progressed much more smoothly this round now that the chatter had died down and everyone was back where they were supposed to be. Outside, Bastien would find that with the assistance of the hoverboard and his own focus and skills, he would be able to scrape the rest of the remaining paint off. Now the new coat just needed to be applied.

Up on the roof, Nate's increase in speed would end up helping him quite a bit. Under his swift hands, many tiles were cleared, until he had about a third of the tiles remaining.

Inside, Amun's redoubled efforts would pay off. He'd use his metal upgrade to make chains out of the bracelets on his arms, using them to drag the furniture where it needed to go. It even worked on the incredibly heavy desk. Indeed, he worked so quickly and efficiently that he got everything where he wanted it in short order.

Dusting off his hands, he meandered back outside, checking on the other two. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he called out to his helpers. "Where do you want me?"

No post order! Almost done, thanks for the help, and please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of your next reply.

Bastien hugely succeeded this round! He scraped off all the old paint, and needs to apply a new coat.
Nate succeeded this round. He has about a third of the tiles remaining.
Amun critically succeeded and dealt with all the furniture. He will go wherever needs most help at the end of this round.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
Thankfully, focusing on the work made it easier; perhaps that was obvious, but it wasn't usual for Bastien to let excitement get in the way of practical concerns. Eventually he flew back a couple of feet on his board to look up at the now-clear wall and see what he had achieved, making sure there were no patches of old paint left. Once he was satisfied there weren't, it was time for the new.

"You can help me to paint, if you like." He suggested, going to start on the top of the house himself, while Amun could work on the bottom. "If it were my office, I would want to paint a great mural of colours and shapes...but I suppose this more professional tone is appropriate." And boring, his tone implied, but he obediently applied the paint.
Some people can't get success with their art
Some people never feel love in their heart
Some people can't tell the two things apart
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Oh, how wrong we were to think That immortality meant never dying
This is a rare stride, if ever he's had one, Nate's work moving along smoothly, his hands managing to keep up with the pace he's set without fumble or complaint. He simply works. All of them do, the next little bit passing in busy silence, at least until Amun finishes up inside the building, and wanders out to offer hands elsewhere.

"Painting's probably easier." Nate calls down below. "This won't take me much longer." Not with the pace he's managing to work in, the inevitable slow down that had happened when he spoke shaking off as his focus returns. It's simple enough work, but seeing it nearly complete fills him with quiet pride, especially knowing this same job would have once taken him days alone.

Nate buckles down for the home stretch of the roof!
NATE
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun grinned at Bastien. "Tell you what. Why don't you paint a mural for the entrance, and I'll do the other sides in plain old boring white." Nodding at the artist, the potter grabbed a paintbrush. As Bastien used his hoverboard to paint as he wished, Amun went around the side. Using the excess metal on his bracelets, he would extend the paint roller he was using, painting the building a boring white color just as he warned.

Nate might've thought he was making progress before, but that was nothing compared to what he got done this round. Indeed, he managed to replace all the remaining tiles with aplomb and grace, not missing a single one. All in all, the rest of the building took shape in almost no time at all. Grinning, the potter saluted his helpers. "Thank you both. Couldn't have done it without you."

This PQ is now concluded! Thank you both. Feel free to post a wrap-up thread and I'll archive in a few days.

Amun and Bastien succeeded at painting the outside!
Nate critically succeeded at replacing the tiles.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN