rose tint my world
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
and it burns like a gin and i like it
Her trips to the barracks were far and few between, ever since the shift in militia structure. And by that of course she meant the shift in power, the grounds becoming an ascended playground. There were plenty of ascended she liked, but she'd never liked the Voice, and she never liked change. She'd slowly slipped away from her duties, training alone in the fields and with the occasional passing fighter.

But there was one place that had lost not one bit of her sweet time and attention. The VlamVloed offered a nice change of pace, the good kind, the kind that makes you warm and fuzzy inside. She sat outside with a drink in hand, finger circling the rim of the glass as she people watched, noting everyone who passed with curious eyes. How were there always people she didn't know? She'd lived here a year now and still there were foreign faces at every turn.

Home was losing it's homeliness, or maybe she was just impatient.
put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood

His stay in the Grounds, while short, was still full of nostalgia. Both a mix of good and bad, a variety of thoughts and memories that flit through his mind over the fact that he’s sure he’s seen a few vampire gourds follow someone into the shop down the street. But it’s not his problem, really, not as he spends most of his time in the VlamVloed before he heads back to Torchline. A little break was nice, and he could simply sit and enjoy the VlamVloed rather than working it.

Still, it does surprise him to see a familiar face hanging out at the entrance, Sunjata pouring a couple of drinks before slipping out to plop himself right beside her. “Aisha, it’s been too long.” He rumbles in greeting, handing her a glass and flashing her a playful fanged grin. “I hope you’ve been well.” His gaze flickers out across the Sanctuary as people mill about, before eventually landing on her again.
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
The leopard's golden eyes followed a pair of drunks as they stumbled away from the the bar, amusement flashing in their sunny hue as one of the men almost collided with a wall. Dammit, if only he had, the world would be so much more bearable if there was always somebody doing stupid things to make her laugh. There were too many people doing stupid things that made her angry, or sad, and vengeful; why couldn't they all be like those funny drunks?

A voice caught her attention, drawing away from the couple as they disappeared around a corner. Slitted eyes landed on the second big surprise of the last two days, a grin spreading across her face. Her own fangs manifested at the sight of his, eagerly she took the glass he offered and placed her empty on down on the table. "Starboy! Still charitable I see," she said with a wry humor and a wink, tipping her drink his direction before taking a swig. A warm purr rose in her throat as took it in, now this was the good stuff.

"I've been alright, the grounds aren't the same old dump they used to be," she replied, glancing around down the darkened streets before back to him, "this place is the same." She leaned forward, squaring towards him more and resting her elbows on the table, "How've you been?"
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

The sheer brightness that illuminates Aisha’s face that mimics the fangs of his own have him relaxing tenfold. And he sits across from her, elbows braced on the table, both arms now fully tattooed with starry, wave sleeves, that if one looks close enough might be able to see the stars shifting therein. “Always charitable for friends.” He tips her a wink with that, a quiet hum of a laugh leaving his throat before he’s taking a deep drink of his own glass.

At her mention of the Grounds, though, Sunjata casts his steel gaze around, watching people mill about before his attention returns to her with something that almost exudes a Cheshire grin. “That’s precisely why I got out when I could.” A quiet agreement – he wasn’t much of a fan of the Grounds, too many locked away memories he’d rather remain there. The only reason he was here at all was for his honeymoon, and the fact the Grounds had a room that certainly made visiting here worth his while.

I’ve been good. I’m the Governor of Torchline, now.” He flashes her a wicked smirk with that, before leaning back in his seat and takes a sip of his drink again. “Other than that, not terrible. Picking fights with lava octopi and struck by lightning.” It comes off a bit casual, but he lets his right hand sit on the table, sure that Aisha would be able to spot the veins of pink that extend along his hand and hide beneath the tattoos.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
The agreement in Sunjata's grin made Aisha snort, seems like he had the right idea. If she'd known things would feel this weird, she would've told her old self it wasn't worth it to try and fix things, no point in trying to make a home somewhere that's constantly getting screwed over. Her hero complex had won her out, and now she was paying the toll.

"I guess you're the smart one now then, huh," she remarked with a devious glint in her feline gaze. It drifted away from his face and down to his sleeve of tattoos as he caught her up on the changes in his life, she grazed over the moving constellations with curiosity. She raised a brow at the mention of his new title, it seemed everybody who left the grounds was getting fancy new titles and roles. If only if only, Aisha had only been demoted.

When he laid out his hand she took that as an opportunity to investigate, reaching out and leaning in to see the lines of his veins the didn't look quite the same. Ouch, "Sounds like you've been having a pretty good time, govna'," she said, giving his painted and scarred arm a quick pat and with her other hand tipping an invisible top hat. Then she leaned back, running her tongue along the pointed tips of her canines. "What's it like being Torchline's favorite son?"
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

There’s always time, Aisha.” He teases her back, the devious glint in her eyes matched by the amused wickedness of his own. He hadn’t quite left immediately, too many affairs were in order for him to simply depart the Grounds so quickly. But after the volcano blew, it was really the only thing he found he needed before departing and arriving on the shores of Torchline with hope in his chest after it had been snatched away far too many times.

But it isn’t until she’s inspecting the scars that span his hand that he watches her a bit more closely, a half smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, chuckling a quiet laugh while he focuses on her display. The tip of an invisible hat, the play on words in a tone that seems to drawl. Gods, how he’d missed the easy going nature of his fellow attuned.

Ah, well, I just got it so I haven’t quite experienced it in full just yet. But there’s time, I’m sure.” A small snort leaves him, withdrawing his hand again so he might lift the glass to his lips to take another deep drink. “Are you planning on staying here still? Watching the changes as they come and go?” A careful tilt of his head is given to her, steel gaze lingering on the panes of her face.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha listened, catlike eyes following his features as she reached for her own glass. As he spoke she imagine Sunjata as governor, signing papers and issuing notices, leading the people of Torchline. He certainly had the charisma for it, that was something she'd always admired in her fellow attuned. It was interesting, she'd like to see how it would change under his rule, if it would.

She took another sip, her eyes closing for a moment to revel in the sweetly strong taste. The glace was placed back on the table, her head tilted ever so slightly as she considered her querie. Half a year ago she would've said she was on her way to making the grounds her home, she'd been so sure of it. Twists and turns, warps and paths taken had changed her mind, skewed her vision ever so slightly, enough to bother and burden her mind. No, she didn't want to stay anymore.

"I've seen enough of the way things are here, and there's nothing I can do now to change the picture," she replied with a soft roll of her shoulders. "I think Oliver's feeling the same way, I'm not sure where we'll go but I'm sure as hell ready," she raised her hand to the side of her head, pressing a finger to her temple before drawing her curls away from her face.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Mm, sounds about right.” Sunjata rumbles in agreement, a tattooed shoulder rising and falling in a small half shrug. The mention of Oliver feeling the same way has his head bobbing in agreement and understanding for the hybrid as well. “As it stands, you’re both welcome to Torchline, even if you don’t stay there permanently.” An easy offering he can make. They have quite the options for a get away from everything.

But he  lifts the glass to his lips again, taking a longer sip, sighing against the burn before setting the glass down and leaning back in his chair to pull out a pack of smokes, lighting one up easily before setting the pack on the table with the matches in case Aisha wanted one as well. “I can’t say much for Halo other than it’s too fucking cold and it’s always such a shame to cover all that skin.” Whether he’s talking about the people there or himself, it’s hard to say, but he exhales a small plume of smoke with a crooked smirk all the same.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha smiled at the offer, glancing down to the glass in her hands. All of her generous friends were making it rather hard to make decisions. An offer to join Deimos in Halo, to see the tundra, then the option to spend her days in the sun. It was a lot to think over, but there was a warming sense of comfort that she swallowed with the honeyed drink; knowing that she had so many good connections.

"I'll definitely be thinking about it, you'll probably start seeing more of me there either way. Lucky you," she replied with a crooked grin, sharp canines on full display. Her glass was finally empty, she shoved it next to the other and started to lean back. The pack of cigarettes halted her, and forward she leaned again to grab one from it's sheath. She struck a match, slitted pupils widening for a moment as she scrutinized the bright flame. Then she brought it to the end of her tab, lighting it then shaking out the spark.

She snorted at his observation, "I still haven't been," she replied with a playful smirk, "but that's definitely the popular opinion." She took a long draw, feeling the burn before exhaling slowly and watching the smoke dissipate up into the night.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

He nods as she says he’d probably see her there in Torchline, Sunjata sitting back in the chair puffing on a smoke and letting the smoke curl around his nose and his lips before he fully exhales again. “I don’t have a bar there but I do have a boxing ring.” Flashing her a small grin, he shrugs his shoulders. “The Hanged Man is pretty good though, for what it’s worth.” So what if he was partial to his own bars? He had two of them, after all.

As for Halo, though, he can’t help but to let a quiet laugh rumble through him. “I do have a bar in Halo like this one though. It’s called the Kraai. So if you do venture to Halo I suppose there’s still a piece of home.” Offering a wink, he downs the rest of his glass before taking another drag from the cigarette, letting it hang in his lips as he leans forward. “Do you want another?
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Sunjata elaborated a bit on his reach, of his boxing ring in Torchline. She raised her brows at that, pretty impressed. She barely had any duties now, aside from odd jobs here and there and offering training to those who asked, she couldn't imagine being governor and overseeing a boxing ring. His mention of the Hanged Man made her snicker a little, not just for the obvious downplaying from him, but also because she hadn't made a great impression on the owner last time she'd been there.

When he spoke about owning a bar in Halo, Aisha piped up, "Wait wait, the hell you own so many bars for? Damn Starboy, a bit capitalist don't you think?" She was mostly just taunting him, she was honestly very impressed at all he managed to, well... manage. She took another draw on her cig, slowly it was becoming ashen at the tip, and she tapped it lightly against the table.

When offered another drink she gave him a side wards grin that said enough. What do you think?
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

A bright laugh leaves him at her surprise, a rogue smirk crossing his face as he tilts his head toward her. “Why not?” He challenges back with a raise of his brow. But he settles a bit more, letting that grin shift toward something easier, more mischievous. “I’ve got my reasons.” He winks instead, moving to puff the cigarette again before he asks her if he can get her another drink. He lets the exhale of smoke curl around his nose as he watches her look back at him with a look he knows all too well.

So he collects both their glasses after standing, slipping inside the bar once more to fill them up again, before returning and sliding the glass to her as he pulls the cigarette from his lips finally, tapping away the ash before his eyes settle on her again. “But yes, if you come to Torchline you’ll have to drop  by and say hello.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha gave a show of considering his response, Why not? before settling on, "I guess everyone loves a powerful man." It was playful and friendly, something she'd always enjoyed about her conversations with Sunjata. Even months apart it'd taken so little time to settle back into the comforts and joys of a friendship, that deepened with every sip of her drink and draw on her light.

She allows him to collect the glasses, then waits in her seat for him to return. Her legs cross as she stares out at the streets again; this time they are fuzzier, and clouded with the smoke she blew. He returned quickly, bringing with him her third drink of the night. Aisha had an above average tolerance for the finer things in the night, but that didn't stop her from feeling a buzz, the warmth humming at her temples as she took a sip of the new liquor.

They fall back into conversation with ease, "Of course, considering I know have powerful connections." She placed her glass down and picked up the cigarette again, taking one last drag on the dying light before flicking it away onto the cobbled streets. "You get anything fancy and new with that title? Or just bragging rights," there had to be some kind of material compensation!
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

He takes a sip of his drink once he’s settled, setting the glass down and taking another pull from the cigarette as he casts his gaze back to her, infinitely pleased with the fact that she’d be visiting. “You certainly do.” He agrees, a crooked grin forming on his face – not one to refrain from the humble bragging that often came with things that he’d let slip.

Her question of what he gets with it, though, has him chuckling a bit quieter, finishing his smoke and putting it out in the ashtray atop the table before he leans back and taps a finger on the wood of it. “The power to control all the goings-on in Torchline. And a new fancy house that Nate and I will be building once we get back.” A quiet hum of a laugh leaves him with it before he shakes his head lightly. “Other than that? Just a lot more responsibility.

Which was fine. He'd deal.