Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It’s always rather off-putting when you go from knowing everyone in your home to having strangers suddenly pop in. Strangers who know nothing about you, your family, your history, your culture. Eventually they assimilate. Or don’t. But things are different - changed - sometimes for better and sometimes for worse, as Wessex has come to find. What one does get used to is seeing faces you don’t necessarily recognize, or vaguely recognize, in a ‘must have seen you wandering around the marketplace before’ kind of way.

They’re still strangers, though. Wessex, however, doesn’t want to be a stranger. She doesn’t want to be the icebitch in her big house, she wants to be someone the Grounders can come talk to, someone who has their back, regardless of who they follow. Is it crazy and idealistic? Sure. But those who know the only remaining Theskyra know that she’s always been up for a challenge.

There’s a boy she’s seen flitting about a couple of times, he reminds her both of a skittish colt and of Clem, with his curls and his waifish looks. It tugs unnecessarily at her heartstrings, makes her wonder if it’s just him or if he’s part of a family that’s down on their luck, if there’s anything she can do to help (part of the perks of not needing to eat, you see, she can hunt and share). That curiosity lead her to follow him one day, and as he reappears from his makeshift home, the Wraith sets herself squarely in the most used path. Perhaps he’ll come her way.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Wessex - 11-12-2020, 01:11 AM