Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
Belril blinked once in slight surprise at the offer to walk with him, unsure of what to think of that at first.

On the one hand, it would be a near-guarantee that no one would mess with him...and he was tired of feeling like he always had to hide from everyone when not providing some form of service.

On the other hand, this would be the point when he would be the most-noticeable as well, and if anyone started asking about him...

"I would not mind having company to the Settlement," the young man finally said, tapping against one of the silver bracelets on his wrists to cause it to slightly spin around it. The bracelets looked like they were made by divine hands, but they also did not feel to have any inherent power, at least not anymore.

He then looked up towards Wessex, gulping before asking, "I saw you had fangs, so...are you one of the Attuned or the Ascended? What's it like to be the one you are?" A question of pure curiosity, even if some could consider it a rude one by anyone not of the Accepted. He had another question in his head, but he decided to stifle it. He'd rather be played off as a young Accepted, than discovered as an Abandoned.
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Belril - 11-26-2020, 04:43 PM