Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Belril is most certainly safe if he walks with Wessex, but the Queen understands that this is a sudden, strange request from an authority figure and he has no reason to trust her. So her smile is wide when he agrees to walk with her- or rather, to let her walk with him. The repetitive tapping and fussing with some kind of metal band doesn’t go unnoticed, but she’s in no hurry to pry into everything all at once.

The Wraith waits for him to join her and then heads towards the Settlement at an easy pace. “So where are you from?” comes the gentle inquiry, hands clasped behind her back to show she’s still not a threat. “Elsewhere in Caido or are you an Outlander?”

But maybe it's better to talk about herself a bit, too. Pulling her lips back, she shows her upper incisors and runs her tongue along the tip of the side closes to Belril. "Ascended. Um... in a nutshell, it's very different, and I'm not even a typical Ascended. I'm a demigod, which I guess is closes to an Abandoned-Ascended mix, which... is complicated, in some ways. There've been a lot of sacrifices, but I've found it more rewarding than almost anything before, so..." Shrugging, Wessex glances appraisingly down at him. "Anything, in particular, you're curious about?"
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Wessex - 11-30-2020, 08:12 PM