Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
That’s a big mental leap to make - from race to straight up abandonment. Wessex just thought they were having a casual conversation, and then all of a sudden the kid is asking is she’s going to abandon him too? If it weren’t for his use of the word, and if it weren’t for a quick retracing of their conversation (not one of the Attuned -), she might be very confused. Her brow furrows as she stops completely and turns to him. Visibly concerned, she reaches out to lay a gentle hand on his shoulder if he’ll allow it. “Belril,” she begins slowly, “Were you abandoned because you are - no, that’s not the right phrasing.

“Because you have magic?” She finally finishes, trying to keep the pity out of her gaze. Gods, even Wessex, shitty kid and semi-fucked up adult that she was, was never abandoned for being that way. Even with an anti-magic simmering sentiment among the Naturals, what kind of parents would do that?
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Wessex - 12-06-2020, 12:51 AM