Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
At least they have some common ground, even if that common ground is shitty. Hated by most of the world? Check.

Sighing, the Wraith tries to steer the boy to one side of the path, perhaps to a place where they can sit on a large stone and have a chat, instead of walking and, well, crying. His frustration is a common one, one she’d seen in Evie, in Rory, and even in some Outlanders as they were unable to determine why the Gods were the way they were. Patting the rock, she sits and indicates that Belril should as well.

“It’s not you, personally,” the older woman begins in what she hopes is a somewhat comforting manner. “You can’t help the mutation any more than any of Rae’s creatures can. They’re scared, really.” It may be hard to believe, but what Wessex has learned of their history and the Gods has changed her perspective on several things. “The Voice was once Abandoned and she rose to such great heights that they’re terrified that someone will do it again. Even she is. It has nothing to do with healing, or any other kind of magic, just their own experiences. As for people - well, Naturals are slowly but surely changing their views. ”

Smiling a little wryly, she hopes it makes the boy feel a little better. “The only thing you can control is how you react to it. I’m hated by most of the world, too, and look at me. I bet you could do a lot of good with your healing, though.” Better than her, at least.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Wessex - 12-09-2020, 08:47 PM