Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"The Voice was once Abandoned, too," he asked as he sat down next to Wessex, taking a few moments to steady his breathing before looking back up to meet her eyes.

"I have been trying to find an answer towards why others like me were often abandoned at such ages as well," he admitted, eyes dried up after that awkward moment. "There's an elderly lady in Halo that takes in children that have been abandoned by their parents for having their magic, teaching them how to control and stealthily benefit those around them."

He then looked down towards the ground, kicking lightly at one of the tiny pebbles near his shoe. "There's something I've noticed around here, though. There's been multiple times when I have tried to use my magic to help someone that looked either really exhausted or hurt, but I ended up doing nothing but draining myself. When I tried to tap into that same magic to try to sense life for the purposes of healing, it's like those same people have no real life energy to speak of." Belril looked back up, confusion clear on his face. "Am I doing something wrong to be unable to help these specific people? It's the same ones each time." He then blinked in sudden surprise before adding, "In fact, it seems the same way with you as well."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Belril - 12-10-2020, 05:08 PM