Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Belril is asking good questions, he’s just asking the wrong person; if he were Ascended, she could tell him exactly how things work and why, she could teach him about scans and how their fluid builds up a resistance to sunlight over time. And while she knows about magic, she’s read about them all, she can only hypothesize.

“On me? “ the Queen begins slowly, blinking in bewilderment. “Why would you try to heal me? I don’t have any obvious wounds.” Though she might be eternally pale from her ascension during Flowerbirth of a year, Wessex should look completely healthy. Not even ‘tired,’ in the conventional sense. It’s an odd thing to immediately try to do to a stranger, but then the kid had latched on rather quickly.

Nibbling at her bottom lip as she sifts through the information she already knows. “Considering how young you are, your gift might be quite small right now and you can’t do much beyond the basic healing. Or you’re trying to heal people who have life drain magic or are Ascended. Healing won’t work on those folks, only something like a unicorn horn or other magical intervention would.” With a quick look at her hand, the Wraith holds it out and grabs a knife from her boot.

“In fact, I can heal myself. Which again, isn’t typical of all Ascended. Watch.” She makes a little cut in in her palm and lets the clear fluid ooze out, though not for long. Before their very eyes, her nanites will knit her flesh back together, as seamlessly as if she’d never broken the skin. Though Belril may not know it yet, there isn’t a single scar on her body anymore, they were removed by the Voice in her search for perfection. Wessex’s body is as smooth as a baby’s ass - not that anyone around her appreciates it in that way.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Wessex - 12-14-2020, 03:32 PM