Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"I wasn't really trying to, I was just seeing if I could," Belril clarified, pulling his unseen magic back into himself for the moment. "And I knew about the inability to heal those who have the vile magic of life drain, but I was surprised by those who didn't seem to be Abandoned also being unhealable as well." He glanced down towards the ground, scratching at the sight of his head for a moment. "But if the inability to be healed is just an aspect of being Ascended like you're saying...it makes me feel bad for not being able to do anything for them if they get really hurt, but at least I know I'm not doing anything wrong with trying to do anything for them."

He then kicked against the ground before looking back up towards Wessex as a thought crossed his mind. "The Ascended was created by the Voice, right? Could the fact that the Ascended be unable to be healed in such a way be a flaw that she's still trying to figure out how to work around?" The tone in his voice and the tilt to his head while looking towards her he hoped to come across as curiosity and an attempt to understand, not trying to accuse the Voice of making anything flawed. He especially knows that the flaws are part of the process of making anything new or perfected.
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cracks Among The Homes of Stone and Wood - by Belril - 12-16-2020, 05:42 PM