material world
for any god!
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Who knew I'd make her so blue
After much time and thinking, Delta had finally decided to return to the Shrine.

Her last visit had brought her quite a bit of optimism, as it had gone better than any of the others. No spirit had appeared but that feeling that circled around her still remained in her mind, a glimmer of hope at the end of the dark tunnel she was currently lost in.

Like the other times, she brought offerings with her and like the many other times, she had a very particular reason for coming. Swimming forward, Delta delicately places down each of her objects. First, was a silver chain. It was absolutely gorgeous and rust-free. Simple and yet pretty. Next, she had a small clay figurine of a shark. Finally, was a bottle of alcohol. Delta absolutely struggled to make sure it didn't go wrong and had to even tie it down. These offerings had to be perfect.

"I hope now is the right time... I'd love to speak with any of you- whoever has the time to speak with me."
Delta

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Evidently it isn't the right time, because as the mermaid places her offerings and makes her prayers absolutely nothing happens.

Poor Delta. Dice luck really isn't on your side, is it?