...and my travels bring me here
Raza
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Being teleported into the Greatwood by a dragon, that she'd been pretty sure was going to eat her, had made Delphine reluctant to go right home. Besides, Noah would worry either way. She'd decided to methodically explore the regions while she avoided going home—after all, right before that day in the tundra she and Noah had gotten into a fight; they still weren't speaking as far as she knew.

She'd spent some time in the Hollowed Grounds, which were more familiar to her than she'd care to admit. And then, she'd promptly headed straight for Torchline. Ah, if she could just get her heart to release Noah, she'd most certainly move to Torchline...

But she definitely loved the Halovian hunter, so she'd eventually go back to the snowy world that was becoming her home. For now, she enjoyed the warmth, her furs stuffed into a bag that hung off of her shoulder. She spied the local bar and headed inside.

"Can I get a water? And have you got any fruit?" She'd rather not break her sobriety again, and make matters worse when she returned home.

Raza
Then my fragile flower turned into a ball of grey,
So I took a break and made a wish and blew them all away.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
“Most folks want somethin’ a little harder when they come ‘ere, but sure, we got water.” What use is sobriety in a bar, Raza might ask, though she refrais from doing so right this minute, instead squattin’ down looking at what she’s got under the bar. “I usually use some’a this for garnish, but I can give ya an orange or two,” the tall woman says as she pops back up, two perky-tit sized pieces’a fruit in her hands.

Placin’ ‘em in front of the girl, Raza turns to pour her a glass’a water, then chips a bit’a ice off a block to put it in the water, setting it down in front of her. Observant, dark eyes spy the furs an’ she’s reminded of Weaver and when Halovians first starting popping up in Torchline.

“You from Halo?” Raza asks, leaning against the back of the bar an’ crossin’ her arms over her chest. The bar is fairly empty. It’s just her and this pretty little foreigner. And Hoa. Hoa's usually there, somewhere.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
"Mmm, not the best place to stop for a rest, but I'm just here for the day." She admitted, with a dry chuckle. "Orange'll do nicely," she added quickly, not wanting to seem rude.

Delphine glanced down to her bag, when the woman asked if she was from Halo, and shrugged, peeling the first orange carefully. "Not even from Caido, before Halo it was the Grounds. Now, I'm starting to wonder what's after Halo."

She pulled a slice of orange free and bit into it, smiling to the woman. Pretty. "I'm Del. I've not got too much on me to trade with but..." She chewed the orange slice thoughtfully. "...I'm an artist, and a healer. I've got some herbs," Because of course she'd had some drug or another on her when the damn dragon had teleported her off.
Then my fragile flower turned into a ball of grey,
So I took a break and made a wish and blew them all away.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
Raza knows that folks are frequently disappointed to find that the Hanged Man only serves liquid meals. But it’s easier that way; no cook to employ, no fire hazard (other than the highly flammable booze), no standards to uphold beyond the product she buys. An’ if her customers don’t like it, they can fuck off to the other shitholes that’ll serve god knows what with a smile.

“An, an Outlander,” Raza says with a knowin’ nod. And then, “A travelin Outlander.” Now ain’t that curious. Pullin’ on some of her bartender wisdom that’s been accumulation’ over the years, she crosses her arms an’ leans back a little, watchin’ the woman eat, tryin’ to suss out whether she’s runnin’ from somethin’ or searchin’ for somethin’. Maybe neither. Maybe both.

The offer to trade is appreciated, so she takes a moment to consider what 's been offered. While she does, Hoa, the white and yellow snake that is her companion, starts to make his way down a support beam to the two of them. “What kinda herbs? The fun kind or the food kind?”

{Fin}
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3