choking on the things I won't say
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
Jack's lips part in a ragged hitch of breath that's quickly stifled by the press of lips and tongue, and he groans hungrily into the kiss, into the driving thrusts that set the desk to thrumming beneath them, and even if they hadn't messily cleared it before, the notes and papers stand no chance now. His fingers rake across Sunjata's shoulders - the captain's strength is admittedly nothing compared to the Flood's, but between love bites and other marks, there'll be evidence enough on both of them.

Then Sunjata reaches down and grasps his cock, Jack bucking into every tilt of the other man's hips; truth be told he's lost enough in the flares of feeling that his own pleasure comes secondary. "Fuck," he growls into the kiss, his grip tightening on the spiralling horn between his fingers so he might tug Sunjata's head more to the side, leaning in mark the area beneath his ear with another bruising kiss.
are the angels on their way?
i’m in the dirt
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
It’s all a mess, really, but Sunjata’s driving into it. Each driving thrust met with the bucking of Jack’s hips, his hand slowing momentarily along with each thrust as Jack tears his head away and the Flood is left panting over Jack’s shoulder, a mark left under his ear in Nate’s typical space, something Sunjata typically tries to avoid, but he’s too far gone into it now to care. “Again.” Comes the rough demand, the electricity sparking, burning in his pause.

But he recovers, growling low and approvingly as those wings flex again, as they tremble just the same as Sunjata’s legs with the pressure building. Sparks alight him internally, bare shoulders now shifting to the navy of his bird shift, flitting through his inked tattoos there, another sensation for Jack to ignite within him and keep him burning until the wave crests.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
Again, Sunjata demands, and lost as he is in the whole messed up fuckery of what's happening, there's no way Jack isn't going to to comply. So again his lips meet the soft flesh of the Flood's neck, again his hands reach up to squeeze, to wander over wing and horn and feathers, stroking along the navy silk of his shoulders even as pleasure kindles deep in the base of his spine.

Hitching Sunjata closer with legs still loosely locked around him, Jack adjusts slightly such that each and every thrust fires something in the core of him, something that has his lips parting and his fingers grasping hard at hips and shoulders. He's close, and he knows he's not the only one, moaning low in his throat as he surges against the Flood, gasping against the side of his neck.
i’m in the dirt
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
His demands are met again. The sharp bite at his neck hitching his breath, the hands running along skin and horn and feathers and wing only adding to the sharp growl of a hum that leaves him. He’s basically vibrating under the touch and attention. Jack pulls him closer and he half stumbles over Jack, to where one hand abandons him and splays out on the wood of the desk beside Jack’s head, the other focusing on getting him off.

It’s no surprise really with the rush of sensation that collapses around Sunjata that he feels that edge, feels the way Jack shifts just enough to drive that pleasure toward the wave within him, that he lowers his head back to Jack’s neck, biting and marking as he surges ever closer. And when it hits, it hits, a shuddering growl slipping from him as his arms tremble, as his body tries to recover while his mind lags behind, still moving on autopilot to get Jack to reach that edge too.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
The marks left in the wake of this tryst will take days to heal, but right now the pain is fresh and clean and dizzying, and Jack rides it as keenly as the other pleasures thrumming through him. He feels it, the mounting pressure, the spring tightening within Sunjata until it's fit to snap. And that's what does it, in the end, as is always the case with the captain - Sunjata pitches himself into ecstasy and Jack isn't long behind, head thrown back to expose his throat, his fingers spasming through feathers and flesh.

He cums hard, his mind filling with static for a few blissful seconds, and nothing fucking matters - not the crash of the waves against the cliffs, not the Ark in the port, not the cutthroats and business deals and ghostly fathers - until it passes. Chest heaving, a sheen of sweat glistening on his skin, for a moment or two Jack merely exists with it; that strange, weightless sort feeling post-orgasm, where having another someone wrapped all about him isn't so bad.

But it doesn't take long to fade, and then Jack is slumping back against the desk, his legs unlocking from around Sunjata to release him. He braces a hand out to guide the other man away, fingers raking through his hair as senses return. "You'll understand if I use that shower of yours before I go?" he mutters. His voice is a little rough, a little hoarse, but it's all business again now.
i’m in the dirt

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
It snaps, and all Sunjata can think of and feel is the soreness to his neck, to the trembling muscles, to the blinding ease that distracts him from everything else. But it doesn’t last long. It isn’t like with Nate where the haze lasts and lasts, covered in the glowing sense of love and everything else. No, this was simply to get that haze and exhaustion to take hold, for it to burn him out so he might not spur his mind into oblivion with everything else going on. And it worked.

Wings retract, shifting away into nothing but skin, Sunjata pulling away from Jack as he huffs to try and regain his breath. The horns remain atop his head, however, not quite focused enough to get them to depart. “Yeah.” He rumbles back, taking a moment to filter through his thoughts, to reach a hand up and rub along his neck where those marks were, where they settled right atop Nate’s and how that would go down. But that’s for dwelling on later. “There’s a shower down the hall.” Raising a hand to point back to the door of the office, he gestures to the general vicinity of it, before starting to set himself right again, pausing until Jack’s departed off the desk.

He’ll need a shower too, but he’ll be damned if he fucks Jack and showers with him after.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
"Got it," Jack huffs, taking another second or two for the thunder in his chest to subside before he's getting his elbows under him and rolling upright off the desk. He's a mess, as is the shirt he didn't bother to take off and only now pulls over his head, balling it up to toss into the sea on the way home. The pants he leaves wherever they've been kicked, since he'll grab them on his return, and with nothing further than a brief and good-natured clap to the governor's cheek, the captain is gone.

He doesn't take long to shower, even if it is admittedly delightful compared to the dips in the cold ocean that he's used to, and when Jack returns, all damp hair and tanned skin and pink marks that will soon become bruises, he doesn't even bother to bring a towel. "You're up, Governor," he mutters, snagging his pants to hitch them on and patting the pockets for his cigarettes.
i’m in the dirt

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
It doesn’t take Jack long, which is nice. But it does give Sunjata some time to somewhat clean up, to clean off the desk and figure out which papers weren’t ruined and which could be salvaged, left in neat piles to be gone through later. And anything he wished to keep hidden from Jack carefully had been placed away, though there wasn’t much in here. And when Jack returns, Sunjata’s ready for his own shower, leaving the captain in the office unlike before when he hadn’t exactly had time to prep and move things.

His own shower is easy, quick, warm that matches the warmth in his stomach and the sudden blankness of his mind, that when he returns with wet hair, already dried off, a sleeveless shirt thrown on as well as new pants, something about Sunjata seems brighter, more relieved. He moves into the office, reaching over to snag a cigarette from Jack with an amused wink, before lighting it and settling at the desk again. “So how many favors am I at now, captain?” He asks, raising his steel gaze to meet Jack’s face.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
Jack offers a split second before Sunjata takes, which can be helpfully misconstrued as good coordination on the captain's part. He's already taking a deep draw on his own smoke, still leaning against the desk, shirtless, loose-limbed and similarly cheerful (if cheerful is a word that can be attributed to Jack). Glancing over his shoulder to Sunjata as he sits, he angles himself a little more to face the Flood and waves a hand. "Two," he says through a sigh of smoke. "I don't count the sex. I got as good as I gave."

With an easy shrug, he gazes out of the windows of the office. "Come down to the Ark one day when you're ready - we'll talk about the... all of that." He gestures to the papers stacked on the desk, the ones relating to star walls and places where he can and can't anchor his ship. "For now, I'd better hold up my end of the deal and get you some guys to watch this place. Care to join me?"
i’m in the dirt

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He draws from the cigarette, sinking into his chair as he looks up at Jack, listening for the count of favors. He’s not at all surprised by hearing that the sex wasn’t included in the count, figuring that a man like Jack with self serving interests likely got what he wanted out of it anyway. But that makes two, and Sunjata tucks it away for later, drawing from the smoke again as he nods to the papers on the desk.

But the next suggestion has Sunjata nodding, shifting so he might stand and readjust the shirt that clings to him from still somewhat wet skin, pink marks on his neck over old bruises already starting to darken. “Now that I’m showered, sure.” He snorts, having still managed the shower in the end. “Need me to bring anything?” He asks, moving to shrug a jacket over his shoulders and head toward the door to the front of the home, letting Jack lead the way.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
see me falling
yeah, down and lonely
Sunjata is rising to his feet and so Jack slips off the desk as well, rolling his shoulders and relishing, a little, the way the sore muscles pull, the way the marks on his neck protest. "Don't reckon so," he mumbles, casting a cursory look over the desk again, the papers, everything else. "Nah, just bring yourself. S'normally enough to get people to listen, given that you're taller'n a main mast."

He's already moving as he's talking, heading towards the door to the office with his balled up shirt under one arm. (Let no one say Jack doesn't clean up his own mess when it suits him). The captain shouldn't really know the way as well as he does, considering it's his first venture into the governor's home, and yet he manages to weave his way out without any problem at all, relishing the warmth of the sun on his skin. "A'right - let's go." He juts out his chin that Sunjata should go first.

Is he watching the other man's back, or guarding his own? Blurred lines get blurrier.

~FIN
i’m in the dirt