let the whole world look in
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

A breath heaves out of Nate, his shoulders slumping as he forces himself to let go of upset, leans over the counter instead to press a kiss to Sunjata’s lips. Warm and loving, something only for them. ”i believe it.” The ascended can’t tell whether the statement is just that, or whether it’s leading somewhere. ”Any of it interesting?” The words come casually, far more casual than the brief flash sent through the bond, the half formed though of how exactly Nate’s going to cover up someone else’s marks, how exactly he’s going to claim that particular expanse of bronze, tattooed skin again.

He really should be paying more attention to the food, at this point it’s either not going to happen, or it’s going to burn to a crisp, but he absolutely can’t help it right now. Nate is utterly captivated by his husband, and he doesn’t know if it’s the grin spreading over the attuned’s face, or if it’s simply joy at being here again. There are only a handful of things Nate can’t say out loud to the other man still, a handful of words that stick in his throat no matter how hard he tries, but gods, he wishes could actually tell Sunjata how beautiful he is. I love you. He replies instead, a soft smile spreading over his lips, something tender and fragile in his eyes.

It would take an army to keep Nate from leaning in against his husband, but luckily all he has to contend with are a few steps, his arm moving automatically to wrap around the attuned. His head tilts to the side, eyes shifting from Sunjata’s face, to the little earring, then back to his face, the origin interesting, but the reveal even more so.

”Wait, are you...” Nate reaches out to pluck the gold earring from between Sunjata’s fingers, lifting it up so he can squint at it, as if looking closer will reveal the innate magic. ”Are you fucking kidding me?” The beginning of a laugh is cut off as a kiss is pressed to his cheek, as he turns to try and capture Sunjata’s lips instead. He doesn’t, but there is the chill of metal, a dangling weight that Nate finds he likes more and more the longer he sees it. ”You had some magic earring? I thought you,” Words are cut off by the laugh that finally escapes, Nate’s forehead pressing against the other man. It makes more sense than what he’d thought, honestly, though he truly had never put that much thought into it.

”Any other magic tricks I should know about?”
killed my old self
but the new me isn't much better
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// so now you've done a little wrong and you need to be forgiven,
by the vicar and the company you keep //
There’s warmth in the kiss that Nate gives Sunjata, and the attuned leans into it with some relief – lips parting to say something in response to Jack’s thoughts when the image crosses his mind and he’s cut off, left quiet for a moment, neck and cheeks flushing slightly as his steel gaze focuses a bit harder on Nate. “Not at all.” He finally decides, though the lift of his lips in a half smirk seems to suggest Sunjata likes his husband’s idea much better than anything else Sunjata was about to say or consider.

But he thanks him for the gift, a mental rumble sent to Nate that’s received with his husband’s voice flitting through his mind. I love you too. He sends back as he stands, an arm wrapped around Nate while the Ascended wraps his own around the Attuned. And he explains the story of those glimmering gold earrings, horseshoe shaped and bright. He concedes the jewelry to his husband, watching as Nate inspects it, a brief start of a laugh that’s met with an attempt to catch his lips but fails as Sunjata can’t help but to let relief bleed through him.

His head nuzzles into Nate’s cheek, a low hum of a laugh leaving him and accompanying Nate’s, the arm wrapped around the Ascended loosening just enough to stir what’s in the pan before it burns. But his head lifts when Nate’s shifting, forehead to forehead as Sunjata moves to wrap both arms around Nate. “Gods, I wish.” He says, picking up on where Nate was going with it. “I’m actually quite deaf.” He teases, a crooked smirk crossing his face. “Too many gunshots with shit at best hearing protection.” He’s sure Nate gets it and so he doesn’t elaborate more.

But he does make a show of thinking on other magic tricks, chin tipping up as he scans the ceiling, one eye squinting as if he’s mentally checking things off. “Mmm…  There’s those earrings… I think you know about everything else. The sword, the parchment, the daggers, the brass knuckles..? The compelling animals…” He trails off, head tilting down as he tries to catch Nate’s mismatched gaze, that smirk returning as he goes to lean in and give a more official kiss. The lightning.
// this is the sin that i will confess to release myself
from consequence and everyone can tell //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE

It’s not necessarily relief that sags through Nate at Sunjata’s answer, but it’s not not that either. He makes a very deliberate choice to wade in the joy though, amusement flowing towards the attuned through their bond, along with other, experimental thoughts. How it feels for Nate when he presses his lips against the quick beat of Sunjata’s heart, how warm he always is under numb hands. The briefest tease of how he looks when he cums, before the ascended huffs out a laugh, and draws his thoughts away to calmer, cooler waters.

Though he doesn’t respond to the admission, save for a matching lopsided grin, Nate files the information away, makes sure to remember to speak a little louder, to bolster his voice with the rings connection when he can. ”Maybe you just add another hole, huh?”

Leaning into the act, Nate plays the part of the entranced patron, nodding along eagerly as Sunjata goes through the list. ”I think it really is just this.” There’s no small amount of joy in his voice, it’s nice to learn something painless, something silly. Saving the best for last, are we? This laugh is silent, his mouth otherwise occupied. Nate can’t quite bring himself to pull away from the kiss, though he knows it can’t be drawn out forever, knows eventually, Sunjata has to breathe. It still lasts as long as it possibly can, his arm tightening to hold the other man in place just a second longer, just one more second, one more.

Even when he does pull away, leaning back to shake the pan again, the only thing that has any chance of distracting him, it’s not for long. Nate’s lips return to kiss a warm line along Sunjata’s jaw, up to his ear. ”I’m so glad to be home.” The breath of words is soft, but close enough to be heard even without the hEAR, and punctuated with the barest tease of teeth against the attuned’s earlobe. I missed you. This admission comes easy, the second half much less so. More than I thought I would.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
It’s one hell of a button Nate presses as the imagery and feelings filter through, that flush simmering and growing darker, spreading out along his neck under dark and faded bruises, highlighting silvery scars in a necklace around his neck. And while Nate might shift his mind toward something less fire inducing, Sunjata can’t quite let go that quickly. Instead, a feline smirk crosses his face, steel gaze beginning a slow smolder. And he shoots back a few of his own favorites, a feeling of Nate’s raven and wild curls tugged with a hand, a glimpse into that intense stare his husband always gives him, and lastly — his favorite saved for last as usual — the feeling that stirs in him when Nate has him at the edge of his rope, the gruff demand that makes him simmer and melt and burn.

But he tries to cool his head. It’s hard when Nate’s already spread him with so much warmth that he can’t help but to press into his husband more so. “I could. If only I knew someone who knew how to wield a needle.” He can’t help the purr as it slips from his lips, sure that the Ascended has to know what he’s doing to him. Especially as the attuned goes through the list, ending with lips on lips and a very distracted mind.

The kiss deepens and when Sunjata has to pull away, he doesn’t go far, breathless as he is. As Nate turns back to the pan, Sunjata remains close, attempting to regain his breath, mind focused on one thing he can’t quite shake. But his gaze watches as Nate shakes the pan before the Ascended’s attention is on him and Sunjata’s arms are shifting so that they might wrap around Nate’s waist, to pull him close, hands right at the other man’s hips.

There’s a low hum that accompanies the blazing trail of the kisses along his jaw, his chin instinctively tilting upward bit by bit, savoring the sensation over a sore neck and invigorated mind, the feathered end of the earrings brushing by his jaw again. “I’m glad you’re home and safe.” He rumbles, accent thickening as his voice deepens ever so slightly. I missed you too. So fucking much. This one is a bit more punctuated, but it doesn’t stop Sunjata from nuzzling his head in more now that he’s recovered his breathing. His hands at Nate’s hips begin to wander, slipping up under fabric to run his fingers along Nate’s skin.

How much longer for the food?” He asks, roughly, thoroughly distracted.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE

Maybe he can’t be touched physically, doesn’t have a pulse to quicken or breath to catch in his throat, but apparently that’s not a rule that applies within his his head. The thoughts, the feelings that Sunjata shares in return to his teasing drip down along Nate’s spine, making him shiver, making his fingers twitch. Seeing how Sunjata sees him is strange, but not unwelcome, not at all. If anything, Nate takes it as an edge, a clue of what to lean into, what sticks out to his husband.

”Well I’m more used to sutures, but I think I could manage a hole.” Nate interrupts himself with a chuckle, his fingers tracing up and down Sunjata’s back, dragging his shirt this way and that. ”It wouldn’t be the first experience you and me have with holes, eh?”

Nate’s lips brush against the first of the bruises on the attuned’s neck, a barely there sensation that grows suddenly rougher. The heavy weight of Nate’s lips and the threat of his teeth both press against bruises he didn’t leave behind, against the tenderness. An approving hum leaves him after the thick rumble of Sunjata’s voice, something the ascended feels more than hears in his current position. I’m not going anywhere else for a while, sonskyn. This at least is a promise he can keep. Anywhere further away than within Sunjata’s arms feels too far, too cold.

Reluctantly, Nate pulls himself away again, leaning into the hands on his hips while he squints at the pan, shakes it again. ”Now.” He decides after a moment. A real meal can wait a little longer, even this is better than anything Sunjata’s eaten in the last while, he’s sure. Stepping away now, Nate grabs a bowl and unceremoniously dumps the fried vegetables into it, his free arm wrapping around his husband again as he pauses, tries to decide between the couch or the bed.

Anything they do after Sunjata eats will be better done in a bed, so the decision is made for him, Nate steering them upstairs, into their bedroom. They utterly pristine bedroom.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I’m sure it can’t be that different.” He murmurs, cut off by the joke that comes from the Ascended, a smirk crossing his face as a bark of laughter leaves him too, goosebumps rising in the wake of his husband’s hand at his back. “No, it wouldn’t be.” He agrees, once again a bit distracted. Even more so as lips ghost along sore bruising to his neck. It ignites a low purr, a single focus against the threat of teeth, an image of burning that Sunjata passes over toward Nate with an amused smirk.

Good. It’s in that same purr, accompanying the feeling of sparking electricity, of the warmth that spreads around him that dims when Nate pulls away to focus on the food again. But Sunjata hovers near, puts his head over Nate’s shoulder to peer through a thick curtain of wild raven curls, inspecting the food after it shakes. And only then does he fully pull away as Nate moves about again, the contents dropped into a bowl, before his arm is around the Attuned again.

And there’s a decision to be made, Sunjata remaining quiet but taking the bowl regardless, while Nate chooses and then guides him up to their bedroom – one that had been put together but very clearly not lived in yet with the amount of blankets hoarded down on the couch instead. But he slips inside, pulling Nate with, thinking nothing of their pristine bedroom. And for a moment he considers questioning Nate on how he thinks Sunjata would even focus on the food when he was so thoroughly distracted, when the scent of it reaches him and his stomach begins to rumble something a bit fierce. Fine then.

He moves toward the bed, disturbing the blankets set up on it as he perches somewhere in the middle with his back against the headboard, a fork in hand to pierce the vegetables as he draws his legs up under him and dives in – doing his best to not inhale it. How was it, by the way? The Climb. He hums down the bond, still distracted, but needing a way to slow himself down just a tad.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE

Even for them, this has to be some kind of record. He’d been home all of ten minutes, if that, and they’re wrapped up tightly in each other. Fire flashes between the kindling of their bodies, curling in Nate’s stomach and making his touches that much more urgent, that much rougher. It’s probably for the best that a distraction comes up, that Nate has to turn, or it would be the kitchen counter getting broken in instead of the far more reasonable anything else. And it isn’t as if they part much, or for long, Sunjata’s front pressed against his back, his chin on the ascended’s shoulder.

The food is ready, and they somewhat calmed, the interruption and continued distraction.  cooling the feelings stirring through the bond a little faster than its rising now, though it refuses to fade much.

A bubble of something uncomfortable, something unfamiliar rises in Nate’s throat as he’s pulled into the bedroom, the realization that this will be the first their bed has been slept in hitting him funny. It pricks at his eyes in the same way that it makes him ache, deep and unexpected. He’s still slow, disentangling from Sunjata just after they cross the threshold into the room.

It’s only polite to wait a moment before joining his husband in bed, to give him a touch of peace to eat in, isn’t it? So Nate doesn’t hurry at all on his way through the bedroom. He meanders, poking around like he’s really taking in every detail, shedding clothes casually while he goes. His jacket, left hanging on the doorknob; his shirt, dropped in front of the window, pants slipped out of at the foot of the bed, leaving him in nothing. The Climb was great, obviously. We should visit more often. Laughter bubbles out from between his lips, but a dull stab of stress and distant discomfort ebbs through the bond.

Nate climbs into bed finally, pulling blankets around himself. He might not feel cold, but he knows he is, knows he can rectify it somewhat like this. ”Is it good?” He asks of the food, shifting so he’s pressed against Sunjata’s axe, an arm wrapped around his shoulders.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It was hard not to let those thoughts flare when Nate had teased him with all that imagery, with all those feelings that burn through his mind and spark the electricity within him. So it’s no wonder the attuned doesn’t stray far, pressed against Nate wherever he can. It still doesn’t help the brief sensations that spark within him that he tries to drown out while Nate preps the food. And eventually, excruciatingly, he succeeds.

At least long enough to get into the bedroom. Long enough for Sunjata to settle within the bed, beginning his attempt to not absolutely devour his food in a few seconds. So he takes his time, gaze lifting toward Nate as he lingers, watching, distracted all over again at the slow removal of clothes. But it’s partially dissuaded by the discomfort sent down the bond at the mention of the climb, a moment of understanding sent back as he continues to down the food, doing his best to sate the grumbling within his stomach.

But the Ascended climbs into the bed, under the blankets that Sunjata’s still perched atop, waiting until he’s managed to down the bowl before he delves beneath them as well, a distant realization that he’s still wearing clothes crosses his mind briefly before it’s shoved aside again. “It’s very good.” He hums aloud after he’s downed another bite, shifting to lean into Nate slightly. “Thank you.” He rumbles, tilting his head to press a kiss against Nate’s hand wrapped around his shoulder.

But he returns to the food, until there’s nothing left, before he’s pulling out of Nate’s hold to shuffle toward the edge of the bed, to place the bowl on a nightstand away from everything else. A deep breath is taken, sparing a moment for it to settle his stomach from eating so quickly after such a prolonged period of little to nothing. It’s a wonder he’s managed to eat it all as is. But he takes the moment to pull the shirt from over his head, tossing it in a heap as well as slipping out of his pants too. And when he’s left in nothing as well, he peels back the blankets too, immediately shuffling so he can nestle in against his husband, pressing in close and letting the warmth of his body spread across to the Ascended, to be rebounded back with the soft blankets they’re surrounded in. He nestles in close, lips seeking out Nate’s jaw. I didn’t want to sleep in here if you weren’t here. He sends over through the bond, softly, as if to explain the starchiness of the sheets, the undisturbed pristine room they’re already shifting into something warm and lived in.

This is why he wanted to wait.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE

Obviously his show is on purpose, but even still Nate is glad to feel eyes on him as he slowly shifts, the steel gaze like a physical touch pressing against him. In a rare show of restraint, or maybe simple impatience, the ascended doesn’t draw it out, just slips into bed and against his husband. Hands practice restraint, lingering around Sunjata’s shoulder, his knee, over clothes but aching for the touch of skin on skin. ”You don’t have to flatter me.” Nate laughs, leaning in to press a kiss to his husbands jaw while lips press against his hand. ”I’ll make something better later. When you’re hungry again.” I’ll take care of you.

He’s comfortable, like this. Nate had never thought he was one for domesticity, never thought he wanted it, but with the right person by his side he would move the heavens and the earth to protect this life, to protect his home. His family. The feeling leaks through the bond, he’s sure, the surge of protectiveness, of contentment.

Mushy, serious thoughts don’t last long, pushed to the side in favour of dull indignation that comes when Sunjata pulls away. Nate let’s him go reluctantly, though bright eyes follow every move he makes, the quick careless shedding of clothes that precede the attuned’s return to his side. This is what he wanted, the closeness of skin on skin, though now that he has it, Nate finds he wants more.

It’s one thing to assume, and another thing entirely to have the words offered out loud, and even though the admission through the bond isn’t a surprise, Nate still has to pause, something terribly gentle in his eyes, in the soft gasp of breath he draws in. ”Oh darling.” There’s emotions that Nate isn’t even sure he has words for dripping from the two simple words, his hands coming out to cup Sunjata’s jaw briefly before they continue, pulling the attuned into a tight hug. Pulling him almost onto his lap, if the ascended is honest with himself, and it still doesn’t like nearly enough, doesn’t feel close enough. We have to break it in in style then, don’t we? The silent words are punctuated with a hail of kisses, light but thorough, brushing against every bit of Sunjata’s face.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I’m not.” He responds with a half-smirk, letting the sensation fill through him and bleed into the bond between them. But he leans into the kisses at his hand, against his jaw, letting his gaze shift to Nate as he downs the rest of the bowl. I know you will. He rumbles, absolute faith in it. And in reality, it’s what he needs. He hates to admit it, but he knows how much better he is when Nate’s with him.

It warms any anxieties that’ve made their way into his mind, the way family and contentment and protectiveness comes from Nate in waves that he melds with, that he latches onto and buries down as he slips away from his husband, shifting to set the bowl down and peel off his clothes until he’s left in nothing but pale, bruised skin.

But it doesn’t take him long to return, pulling himself into Nate’s closeness, offering his honesty through the attuned bond as he nestles into the blankets. It doesn’t last long, not as Nate’s tugging him up into his lap after that hand cups his jaw, hugs him tight. And Sunjata braces himself, arms shifting to keep the blankets draped around like some sort of dark cape. They don’t need it, Sunjata perfectly capable of making his own cocoon – but something about this seems more fitting, more homey, more…  Them.

A low hum leaves Sunjata, half in a breathy chuckle and half in a soft sigh as kisses are draped along his face, his eyes closing and nose scrunching slightly, tightening his arms around Nate’s neck before he nuzzles in close and runs a hand along Nate’s shoulder and spine, the other lifting into raven hair. Seems like you had a few ideas in mind. He murmurs through the bond, pulling back just enough to scan Nate’s face, the edge of a feline smirk crossing his face, sending a brief flickering image of what Nate had sent him prior – exactly how the Ascended planned to retake his marks. Feel free to share. Comes the lower purr.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE

Good. Good. it should be dizzyingly terrifying to have so much of himself wrapped up in someone else, to be supported by the very person he wants to support more than anything, but it isn’t. How could it be? Sunjata is his best friend, his partner, and Nate will keep his word.

They move together easily, blankets dragged up and around them, a lazy hand tugging it up more firmly where it threatens to slip. It seems like both an eternity and no time at all has passed when Nate is satisfied with the love he’s rained down on Sunjata. Grey and blue meet warm steel for a moment before a full body tremble shivers up Nate’s spine, his eyes fluttering and his head dipping from just the small feeling he gives into completely.

”How did you know that?” Theres a healthy dose of play offense and accusation in Nate’s voice, laughter bright on his face. Slowly, thoughts flood his mind, spill over through the bond. The tingle that shoots down his spine when his hair is played with, how unbelievably tempting Sunjata’s throat looks, all the things he’s ever wanted to say when his mouth was otherwise occupied.  ”You reading my mind?” He leans in again, lips pressing against marks that aren’t his again, moments spent gladly lavishing rough attention to bruises, and adding one or two of his own again.

I don’t know if you want me to share. A warning that doesn’t matter at all, with the images already shared with Sunjata, suggestions and fantasies both. Fingers squeeze tighter on the attuned’s hip, holding him steady as Nate’s hips roll, readjusting his husband almost too easily, only half teasing, but entirely showing off.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There isn’t a single doubt in Sunjata’s mind that Nate would take care of him – and it’s that brazen truth that Sunjata sends over, briefly, before he’s losing himself in the only thing he has that makes sense, the only person that can make it all easier, to soothe the ruffled feathers he keeps hidden away but are most certainly battered. And he leans into the way that Nate settles the blanket around them, pulled up where they might otherwise fall.

But they pull away, steel scanning a mixture of steel and electric blue, a  soft smolder burning within the attuned as he focuses on those images he sends over, amused at the play offense and accusation in Nate’s tone. Mmm, how did I know that…? He teases back, making a show of tearing his gaze away from Nate to scan the space behind the Ascended as if it might hold the answers. It doesn’t, but he pretends regardless.

His  gaze snaps back to his husband, lingering along the beautiful cuts of Nate’s jaw, those sharp cheekbones, even the scar that cleaves his husband’s face. Goosebumps rise along his skin under the thoughts Nate sends back, his head instinctively shifting away to reveal his throat to the Ascended, ever the show of giving into him completely.

A few more marks are added along the soreness of his own, sharp hitches of his breath and a burning light that’s sent to Nate. He stills when Nate’s fingers dig into his hips, the way the Ascended’s hips roll and readjust him, the strength of him something Sunjata still wasn’t used to. But he rides it nonetheless, fingers tightening in Nate’s curls, chin tilting up a fraction more, his other hand shifting so he might wrap his arm around his husband’s shoulders, feeling the warmth bloom within him, pressed tight against each other, skin to skin as they were. It doesn't take much given what occurred in the kitchen, Sunjata already hard with the thoughts and images in his mind, with Nate's showing off. “I want you to share everything.” He purrs, though it’s a mirthless demand, a playful challenge as he’s nuzzling his head into Nate’s, trying to readjust his lover’s head so that he might land his own kisses and shimmery marks beneath the Ascended’s ear, along that sharp jawline, breath raking hot along the pale skin.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE

A rumble leaves Nate that's more of a purr than anything else, breathless and demanding as his lips drag against his husband's throat, layering marks. It fills him with a bright flare of possessiveness, taking back what's his, with Sunjata's eager consent, the shifting of his chin to offer more. I missed you so much. He might be repeating himself, but the craving in his thoughts, in the grasping twitching of his fingers marks this as something different, something far more specific.

Above all else though, there is a keen focus on Sunjata, every squeezing touch measured against the responses it gets. Not that Nate allows himself to get lost in his exploration, fingers in his hair drawing soft groans from him, sounds that are all but lost to  Even before the demand, Nate had been an open book, a flowing river, but with it he doesn't hold back anything; the way he wants to all but devour his husband, how he wants to wind him up and up and up and watch him snap, needy and desperate and whining Nate's name.

Fingers wind themselves tightly into Sunjata's hair, holding him close, holding him still, pressed in against the ascended's throat. Nate's hips roll again, slower this time, while nails drag from the attuned's hip to the base of his cock. Every motion is slow, deliberate. The fact that it's teasing is only a side effect. Being able to hold the other man like this only fans the flame in Nate, that aching hunger to dominate, to be the one to undo Sunjata. His hand closes without warning, moving up the length of his hardness roughly, after such soft, slow touches. "Moan for me, darling." The words that claw themselves out of Nate's throat rake across his husband's ears and mind both.
killed my old self
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He almost says it in response, but he refrains. Instead, choosing to send the feeling of how much he missed his husband, sending flickers and sensations of just how much Nate made him whole, made him better, gave him a reason to be all those things. And then more.

But then there’s the determined focus on the way Nate rolls his hips into the attuned, Sunjata focusing keenly on that plus the way his husband’s lips dance along his neck, reclaiming, marking, making him his again. And it’s relieving and igniting, the sensation such polar opposites that he sucks in a sharp breath, a slight arch of his back as he presses himself as close to Nate as he can.

He can feel the drag of fingers in his short crop of brunette hair, igniting under the sensation, lips parting to say something witty perhaps at the tender dance of Nate’s hand as it runs along his hip to his cock, slow and steady that has him hissing a bit in his frustration, in his need. He presses another shimmery mark to Nate’s neck, when quite without warning, Nate grips him and hoarsely offers his demand both audibly and mentally, the sensation of all of it causing his hips to shift on instinct, his breath to hitch and suck in sharply, the “Ah, fuck—” That leaves him in that deep and equally hoarse groan that slips from him, sending those electric pulses of sensation through it to Nate to show him what he’s doing to him.

Fingers tighten in the raven hair, Sunjata unable to dive his head in from where Nate keeps him still, and all he can do is offer the Ascended what he wants, breathy moans that color the air with Nate’s name on his lips, the briefest, barest hint of pleading within them. After all, he can’t make it easy now can he? He has to throw a bit of playfulness in there, the biting of his tongue to keep from asking out right, to keep from begging.
SUNJATA