i am legion
For Papa Mort
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
She has a task, a thing to do - but did business equate to purpose or merely whittling away the time in which she wore the mortal coil? Delphia felt much the latter as she approached the shrine, Tishy's shadows coiled around her neck. Fortify the Greatwood. Then what? Continue picking up Ludo's leftovers, a mere shadow of its shadow? What use was there for her in service to her divine father beyond this one task?

Many questions to which she was sure she would receive few answers. But she could hope.

"Father, I require your aid to fulfill the task you have given me." she called out, hoping and willing him to materialize. It had been a long time, longer than usual, since they had spoken one on one after all.
deep inside where nothing's fine

i've lost my mind
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
With a soft smile the God of Death appears. Rather than wilt around him, the world seems to rise at his arrival; the mosses and grasses that surround his feet humming with energy. "Hello my daughter." Well pleased with how Delphia conducted herself when last they were together, he is somewhat surprised that she requires his attention and assistance now. But still, he is happy to see her.

"What is it I can help you with?"
mort

Table base by Sky!