kiss me, curse me
for the Voice
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
JACK
It's dusk when Jack takes to the shrine, walking along the rocks where he can, so as not to leave prints. And those he does leave will be washed away by the tide in a few short hours, so he isn't particularly worried on that front.

Still, when he finds himself before the statue of the young woman clutching lightning, he feels a little bit irreverant. Sure, he's brought an offering, leaning down to leave a delicate earring - emerald hugged by shining silver filigree. A matching piece of jewellery glistens in one of his ears.

Stepping back and straightening up, he waits for something. Or for nothing. Honestly, the captain is used to being unfavoured, to being Abandoned, as they call him (not that anyone knows). But just maybe he'll walk away with something to show for this.

Whether that something is good or bad... well. That's up to the gods.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Kiss me, curse me?' As you wish.

A storm cloud appears up above, though of course you cannot see it in the cave. Was it stormy already? You can't be sure. But suddenly the temperature seems to drop, and the scant sunlight wanes.

In its place: Lightning. A bolt streaks down from the darkening skies, striking the sand at the cave's entrance and leaving streaks of glass. When the blinding light clears a woman stands in its place, radiant and electric, crackling with energy.

She walks towards Jack, leaving footprints of glass in her wake. She is stunningly beautiful, luminescent, nude, with eyes of the fiercest brilliant blue and skin as alabaster as pure light. A hand that sparkles with static rises up to caress the captain's cheek; gently she caresses him, her thumb passing over his lip.

Poor sweet man, the woman thinks directly into his mind. You feel so much. Let me help with that.

Rises onto tippy-toes, the woman presses a kiss that crackles with shocking electricity to Jack's lips. The captain will feel it radiate from his mouth throughout his body, playing on nerves and making him shiver as his consciousness is absorbed in the whirling sensation.

When he comes to, the captain will find himself alone. His lips are blistered with burns, yet he feels no pain. He feels nothing, actually - not pain, not pleasure.

Nothing at all.

Kiss me, curse me indeed.

Jack has been cursed! He has lost all physical sensation!
Jack can break his curse by completing the following:

Cause someone you would normally want to hurt pleasure.
Cause someone you would normally want to please pain.