Record on Repeat
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
She had learned.... that the gods really just wouldn’t appear for her. Why? It was unsure. They didn’t hate her, that much felt obvious, but it felt off. Weird.

None of the gods had said “fuck off” so clearly it was a sign that she shouldn’t give up and that praying was a good idea. Or that’s what she told herself. Delta had many reasons for wanting to pray to the gods, many of which hadn’t even been stated by her to others. It wasn’t something she wanted to share with everyone, only the gods themselves.

It’s what brought her once more to the shrine.

Delta was never one to forget offerings and so, of course, she brought many an offering. A pearl inside of a small box (to make sure she didn’t lose it), an opal gemstone, and then finally she had a butter knife. Butter knives were just so fascinating to her and she hoped the gods would see that it was something she treasured (and collected).

”Old Gods. May I speak with any of you?”
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
grey skies are gonna clear up
How does one manage to become the least lucky character person on a forum Caido?

No, really, let us know. Inquiring minds are wondering.

However it is Delta's managed, it's rather impressive. This time there are no scary figures or faces in the dark, no bright lights or warnings that something bad is about to happen. One moment she's sitting in front of the Shrine, her treasures given up, and the next...

...well, she still is. Except now, as absolutely nothing happen, Delta can't even express her disappointment. She's been muted - physically and mentally - rendered entirely unable to communicate through words.

Well, little mermaid, hope you have fun figuring out how to be part of this world.

DELTA HAS BEEN CURSED AGAIN! She cannot speak (physically or mentally). To break her curse she must complete three threads, using a different method of non-verbal communicating in each one (miming, acting, drawing, whatever you like)
put on a happy face
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Nothing happens.

Nothing.

It's a good sign- the gods haven't appeared, but it's also a bad one as well. The gods continue to remain silent and it brings her heart pain. Nothing appeared and she felt nothing.

Opening her mouth, Delta moved to utter a farewell- but nothing left. Eyes widen and a hand clamps onto her mouth. Even when she tries to call out through her bond, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.

She has been silenced and for once, she feels lost. She cant even pray to the gods for help- she also cant even go to just anyone because this would be the perfect opportunity to be manipulated.

Who she went to next would have to be careful... so careful.

fin
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA