orange is a hungry colour
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
Snorting at the flower - and maybe it's amusement, maybe it's because pollen got up his nose - Ronin lifts his eyes to Tobi to see her with a flower hanging out of her mouth. Tilting his head, his antlers catching on a sprig of some brightly coloured bloom, he'll find it tangled around him as she bolts away and expects him to follow. And he does, of course, prancing after her with another toss of his head. You think it's pretty? How kind of you, he says, amusement and lightheartedness crackling down their Attuned bond.

If he's aware that they're being watched, he doesn't show it, and honestly it's just nice to feel the wind in his fur, the ground thundering under his hooves. And whatever hunger he's been trying to satiate, this seems to be more than doing the trick. Where are we going? he wants to know, his mental voice sounding exhilarated.
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
I can be the wall
when you fall down
So pretty You agree instantly, your mental voice sticky-sweet with genuine amusement. My fur is prettier though You're hasty to add, and had there not been a flower in your mouth, you'd have punctuated this thought with a loud bark. Bet you don't even bother to get yourself brushed. Now you're just teasing, but with the wind whipping through your fur and a luxere prancing alongside you, the moment just seems to call for it.

Going? You ask as if the thought hadn't occurred to you at all. Uhhh... You drop the flower in favour of a stick that's caught your attention, but no sooner have you done this than your nose picks up the smell of something. Your tail wags for a moment and then stops as you sniff and sniff and sniff.

You smell that?
find me on the rocks
when you break down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Who on earth would have the time or forethought to brush a luxere? Ronin inquires, slowing to a trot as Tobi takes a more thoughtful interest in a nearby stick. Sniffing at the discarded flower, he snorts and lifts his head once more. I'll admit that your fur is much prettier. Being a fluffy dog and all. Pawing at the ground, he makes a slow wander over to where the canine is now sniffing intently at the air.

Ronin of course follows suit, head cocking and ears swivelling as if tying to locate a sound that might match the smell. Someone is barbequing something, he says slowly - and it's a testament to his distraction that he doesn't immediately want to go and shove it in his face. Slowly, in fact, he shifts back to himself, appearing on one knee beside the medic covered in food stains and looking thoroughly perturbed by the state of himself.

"Want to go get something? Just for you - my treat." He grins.
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
October
I can be the wall
when you fall down
You could do it yourself, you know. You chime back brightly. Self-care is very important, Ronin. I would have thought you'd known all about that. There is a salacious grin bright in your mental words, and you're happy to pause what you're doing long enough to shoot the luxere an amber-eyed smirk as well. Excuse me, you're a magical luxere. If one of us should have the upper hand here, it's you. Actually, it probably is you, given that you're also a unicorn, but that tidbit of information isn't exactly on offer.

No, not that, I meant— Of course Ronin picked up on the food. You were much more interested in someone making wine down the road. However as he shifts and mentions a treat, you ears instantly perk up and you're all over him in a second. With your paws on his knee, you bark enthusiastically, wagging in wide sweeping arcs. Treat?
find me on the rocks
when you break down
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
even my darkness shines for you
For a moment Ronin is caught with the image of himself half shifted (which end is anyone's guess), preening over himself, and he scoffs out a laugh before he can help it. "Self-care? What's that?" If it isn't evident by the various states Tobi has seen him in since they've met, self-care isn't really high on the Star's list of priorities. "And I might be magical, but it's only the horns that are really different to an ordinary deer."

Then she's all over him, Ronin barking out another laugh; his hands come up to fuss over her automatically, fingers buried in the thick ruff of her fur, scritching at her ears. "Treat," he agrees. "I'm feeling much better now. It's the least I could do for helping me get myself back under control." So saying, he rises to his feet and sets off at a brisk walk down the street, aiming to get Tobi the most obnoxious hunk of roasted meat he can find.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
October
I can be the wall
when you fall down
Given that you're here without your husband, I would have thought you'd know all about self-care. Winking in this form doesn't quite have the same effect, but you send the mental equivalent to Ronin just the same. You didn't mean actual self-care of course. You meant masturbating.

You offer Ronin one of those unbecoming rruuuufffffs of pleasure as his fingers work into your fur, your ears perking forward and head cocking inelegantly to the side to give him as much reach as his fingers can offer. However as he's up, thoughts of meat in his mind (and luckily it isn't the masturbatory-kind you were talking about before), you're at his side, prancing along like you're about to win first in show.

~FIN
find me on the rocks
when you break down