Training feel that sun just hold you right
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just put down the bottle, don't listen to what you've consumed
Of everything that’s happened, everything he’s had to do so far, this is the easiest. Nate pulls his hand back, finger slipping out of Sunjata’s mouth as smoothly as he can. Only time would tell how much it helps, the ascended’s eyes filled with worry as he looks over the attuned. This isn’t a pain he knows, and even if it was, it’s so much worse to see it in the other man, to be able to do nothing about it. ”I love you too, Sunny.” His husbands head dips, but it doesn’t stop Nate from leaning in again, brushing his lips against the others head.

Despite everything, a quiet huff of amusement leaves Nate, a shini by star of bright humour in his otherwise dark mental canvas. Of course Sunjata only asks after it’s too late to go back. Its not going to start right away, but... you’ll feel light. Outside yourself, almost. And happy. Thats less of a guarantee, but if he plants the seed now, it’s more likely to bloom. You’ll probably be more, Nate grumbles, sends one of his hands spiralling to try and symbolize some state just out of reach, open. Shifting to wrap himself around Sunjata as the attuned presses closer, Nate lets a cool hand slide down his husbands back, over lines of ink that he imagines he can feel, and bumpy raised scars that he pretends he can’t. If you feel really hot, or really thirsty, you need to tell me. It’s the only serious warning he can think of.

For a moment, it seems like they’re going to stay like this, seems like they’re going to stay here, before Nate actually looks around, takes stock of what he might need if things tilt towards the bad, as they’re so wont to do. Do you want to go home before it kicks in?
it's chaos, confusion, and wholly unworthy
of feeding and it's wholly untrue
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// tell me what you know, i'm in deeper than i've ever been
i will never grow, while this anchor is chained to my feet //
It’s these little things, the moments when Sunjata can feel himself fracturing physically and mentally, that Nate becomes the glue that holds him together. He knows it’s unfair to have it all ride on the Ascended’s shoulders, but he can’t help the relief that swells through him with such a simple gesture of love as he feels cold lips press against his head. It soothes him more as his husband shifts to better wrap themselves up in one another.

Still, he feels the little huff of amusement from Nate, but says nothing until the explanation is given, shifting on the bed where he sits as he lets Nate gesture, lets the accented voice fill his mind as he clings to it and tries not to think about the rest of it, only drawn back to the times where he has been inebriated in ways he hasn’t before, the things that have slipped from his mouth unintentionally. So while he’s still rational, he nestles in close. I’m going to apologize in advance, then… Comes the quieter murmur, a sharp inhale of breath as he lifts his head a little. Sorry. He hopes that Nate can feel the edging of amusement, the attempt at bringing some lightness into the conversation while they wait for it to work.

But he takes note of the warning, already feeling warm but sure that’s likely just how he is, plus with the bruising settling on his skin. As for going home? His head lifts up a bit more, eyes cracking open to spy the boxing ring and how tired he is of coming here during a crisis, and offers his mental agreement. Yes. He shifts a bit, aiming to give Nate some breathing room so he can stand, anything to not have to shift again while his jaw was like this. But he manages it, even if it’s a bit wavy at first, the pressure and his height making for a throbbing sensation that creeps down his neck sparked from where his jaw sat.

Surprisingly, being downstairs isn’t so bad, taking it slow and with Nate’s help, he manages to make it down to that door he’d spied his father in, his nostrils flaring as he sucks in a sharp breath. He’d snatched his shirt and the earrings, but wears neither, as he glances back at Nate to let the Ascended lead the way. If he closes his eyes walking through the entrance, perhaps Nate won’t realize it if he’s ahead.
i settled my grievance by crafting a mask, and i never looked back
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just put down the bottle, don't listen to what you've consumed
Now that it's started, hilarity is easy to reach for, another soft snort leaving Nate at the worry, the apology. You're not going to say anything worth apologizing for. There's no doubt in his mind about that. Granted, this is going to be a different high than last time, but even then, there had been nothing to apologize for. Fingers move to brush through the short crop of hair on Sunjata's head, one of the few places that feels safe to caress at the moment. Every now and then, Nate sees the darkening bruise growing in the corner of his eyes, and he tries to press yet more guilt down, tries to make up for it with tight arms and gentle touches.

At least it's not just him who seems to be discomforted by the prospect of spending a night in crisis in the upper rooms of the boxing ring again. While Nate knows moving right now isn't necessarily the best course of action, it's hard to argue with the call of home. He stands smoothly, hands coming out to steady Sunjata, to hold onto his hips so Nate can lean in and gently press his forehead to his husbands, trying to press the feeling of a kiss through the bond.

He follows Sunjata down the steps; Nate grabbing his shirt and pulling it back on, if only so his hands are free to take what's in the other's hands, tucking the earrings safely in a pocket, and draping the shirt around his neck. The last thing he gathers is the box with the crossbow, tucked securely under one arm while Nate presses in close against his husband, slipping under his arm while wrapping his own around the attuned. It's one of the rare moments Nate is glad for the inches of height between them, that difference making it all the easier to slip into this place. It's silent support, but support nonetheless, Nate happy to lead them home together.

Done~
it's chaos, confusion, and wholly unworthy
of feeding and it's wholly untrue
NATE