it's like pulling teeth for you (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
it may be rage or maybe hope, i wanna know your phobia
The festival of lights was on it's way, and soon to be hosted in her new city. The citadel, a place she'd come to love over the past couple days. A place she'd quickly made comfortable, moving in to the barracks and taking on her role as a Deepfrost Shield. She'd even gotten to hold a training session, inviting anyone who wanted to join her to work on sword fighting techniques with her and some of her fellow soldiers.

Things were going well, so why not indulge in the festivities? She'd traded for some lantern supplies in Snowcloak and was on her way home to the barracks to put something together, something she could send off into the frigid skies above that would burn long into the night. And perhaps something darker, more bitter than that.
AISHA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Loren patted the leg before him. "There you go. All set." There'd been a slightly training accident at the barracks, involving a broken leg. Since his infirmary was mostly emptied and he didn't want the wounded soldier moved, he'd gone there instead of bringing the injured to him. After making sure the bone was set properly, a quick burst of healing magic had solved the issue.

Standing up, he turned and headed out of the building, making his way back towards the Council Hall. Turning a corner, he almost bumped into Aisha. Only a quick hop to the side (and then some windmilling arms to make sure he didn't face plant after skidding on some ice) prevented him from bowling her over.

"Hello again," he greeted her with a chuckle. "Not exactly how I intended to run into you again." Slipping his hands into his pockets, he nodded at the supplies she carried. "Need any help with those?"
LOREN
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
it may be rage or maybe hope, i wanna know your phobia
Her mind was off in the clouds when she turned the corner, making her way back to the increasingly familiar and comforting barracks. When a man appeared before her she was more than startled, warriors instinct kicking in and her hand flying to the sword at her hip, dropping her bag of supplies. "Fuck off," she started as reflex, but when realizing it wasn't someone jumping her and was in fact Loren the bartender hybrid, her bristling expression turned to a smile.

And a laugh, removing her hand from the hilt of her blade, certain she wouldn't need it for this occasion. The hearty sound peeled from her lips as she greeted him, amused and glad to see a friendly face along the icy roads. "This is honestly exactly how I expected it," she replied through her giggles, glancing down to the bag she'd dropped. She bent down and gathered the items, taking out some of the wiring to make sure it wasn't too bent, "I think I can handle it, as long as you don't actually run in to me next time."
AISHA